What do you drive?

how is your transmission? does it kick out of third like a lot of other standard civics? i think that problem may just be with the vtechs though...

All Civic's has VTECs for 8th gen, but apparently it's with the Civic Si's mostly... mine doesn't have this problem.

November 2006 Seat Leon FR, modded with a Superchip ECU remap (details here). Black Magic is the colour, I've got the 18" alloys and bluetooth pack with it too.

These pics are next to my bro's Golf.

dsc00373vm8.th.jpgdsc00367zc5.th.jpg

Best car I've owned yet. Goes like stink, is real fun to drive and turns heads too. Love it.

I love Audi. Today I had to bring back a replacement car (Audi A6) but I still haven't decided on my new car yet so at the moment I'm without a car. The good people at Audi offered me an A5 3.0 TDI until I decide. How great is it? Now I'm waiting until the sun goes down to take some pictures in a tank station. (Great lighting)

At the mean time I'm still doubting. Audi S5, Audi S6 Avant full option (RS6 is not possible) or the Q7 6.0L V12 TDI. The first one is pretty much out of the question because of the lack of space. The only reason it's still in the list is because I love it too much. My preference is going to the S6 at the moment. If only they would cut back the price of the RS6 a little so that the company would lease it.

• 2 weeks later...

For the workdays I drive a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa that replaced my old 2005 Hayabusa. And for the weekends I drive a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Supersport, the sexiest superbeast ever made.

"Kashmir"

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX,

217800mi

MoonRoof,

Spoiler

16" Aluminum Alloy Wheels

Jaguar Racing Green,

4.6L 16V SOHC V8

4R70W Transmission

215HP 235LB-FT TQ.

Still gets 290 per tank in the city,

and about 460 per tank on highway.

K&N Cold Air Intake.

:p :woot:

I got the ambient lighting too but I'm not incredibly impressed with it. It does add functional lighting to the floorboard though.

300HP V8 and I get 24MPG. Not bad. :)

Factory ordered 2008 Mustang GT, 5spd.

455 3.55 Ratio, 64W Bullits, 95M Ambient Lighting, 14A Active Anti-Theft System , 51H HID Headlamps, 54G GT Appearance Package, 18G Interior Upgrade Package, 67D Woven Charcoal Instrument Panel, 68B Premier Trim w/ Color Accent Package - Charcoal, 53B Comfort Group , 13D GT Spoiler Delete

American Muscle 14" Antenna, Midwest Mirror Covers, Borla Stingers

IMG_5075.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg