What do you drive?

Well I do drive this Aston Martin 04 VANQUISH, but it belongs to my father :p

The power output is from a 6.0 liter, fuel injected, dual overhead camshaft, V-12 engine producing 460 bhp @ 6500 rpm and 420 lb. ft. of torque @ 5000 rpm. Performance is 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds with a top speed of 190 mph.

:woot: :woot: :woot: i love that car If you would like a specific picture of the car PM me or have any questions

0141nx.jpg

0c40cq.jpg

4c48zd.jpg

7045dd.jpg

e348wz.jpg

5445oz.jpg

Edited by saotome6

I personally think ur truck is full of crap Qarth

My Dad own a small but growing IT solutions firm, currently focusing on voice/data systems integration. Marketing crap aside: He set up and support networks and phone systems for small and medium sized businesses.

For one please stop talking about what ur parents own.. who cares. They can post for themsekves, AND an aston martin is a piece of ****. I've owned two and will never by one again. I can afford the repairs but when i buy a car worth a house I am not paying to repair it every 2 months. Buy a real car.

well my cams stuffed but heres a pic of mine...

HSV VY Coup? GTS , 5.7L V8, 300kW, 6-spd manual trans, top speed ~280kph. f'ing nice coupe if you ask me. Go the Aussie Muscle cars!

post-80251-1126516849_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zenith

For one please stop talking about what ur parents own.. who cares. They can post for themsekves, AND an aston martin is a piece of ****. I've owned two and will never by one again. I can afford the repairs but when i buy a car worth a house I am not paying to repair it every 2 months. Buy a real car.

586513012[/snapback]

Dont worry about me Lexxan and have u read the the tittle of topic What do you drive? Not what you owned you lame ass, so go find a topic that say cars i used to owned, or i have 2 cars and they are not real

:p :p :p :yes: :shifty: :devil:

i drive a bullock cart.

0-60 mph in infinity seconds (teh cow is fat)

Torque, i dunno, but again the cow is fat

BHP, i dunno, but once more, the cow is fat.

bullock_cart.jpg

PS thats not me in the photo, just to clear up.

I personally think ur truck is full of crap Qarth

My Dad own a small but growing IT solutions firm, currently focusing on voice/data systems integration. Marketing crap aside: He set up and support networks and phone systems for small and medium sized businesses.

586513005[/snapback]

Personally, I think you are still full of crap and a liar. I am a Network Switching Systems operator/Maintainer in Army and am willing to bet I could run circles around your dad. Either way, Who said I was talking about you? Or are you worried about your daddy?

standardmk3.jpg

(pic is in better condition and shinier than mine)

with:

4 speed manual gearbox

manual choke

a clock

a radio

1.0l engine

price: ?50

'tis amazing when everyone on a 150,000+ user forum has a better car than you :laugh::

but it does the job and runs fine

Personally, I think you are still full of crap and a liar.  I am a Network Switching Systems operator/Maintainer in Army and am willing to bet I could run circles around your dad.  Either way, Who said I was talking about you?  Or are you worried about your daddy?

586513100[/snapback]

Haha Thats why my dad drives badass cars and you drive a ford lol listen if you where better than my dad you would not be in the army you are in there cause you need the money so i suggest you lay low like the rest trick

LOL A FORD RANGER :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet i can pick up your mother in the aston martin :yes:

my dads better then your dad, i can get your mom, how do you both have cars when your only 8 years old. or did your age move faster then your intelligence and the brain was left behind. grow the hell up or start your own post and make stupid comments back and forth all day.