What do you drive?

no i won't get a ticket, but a civic would def get one.. :p

lol..

anyways... here's our new Range Rover.

got the overfinch body kit on it with the supercharged grill and side inserts, and the tires aren't installed yet, but they're 22's with perelli scorpion tires..

i'm not going to build any kind of bond with this range rover since someone who is undeserving of it will be driving this car, i will get messed up within 6 months.. so as long as i keep distance from it, it won't hurt as much... besides, i like my nissan better :D

ok. had all the gray panels, side vents and front grille custom painted to match.

As you can see i went with falken 285/40/22 and i'm more than pleased. Give me just a lil extra rubber for pot holes and what not but still look good. Added bonus is the wheel well is filled pretty much even when in normal ride hight.

Pix here are taken in access mode. And yes i know i'm waiting on my black front emblem to arrive and the black center caps.

rangecoded001resizeec7.jpg

rangecoded003resizetd4.jpg

rangecoded004resizeum3.jpg

rangecoded006resizexk6.jpg

Fantastic cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is my new ride replacing my old 6th gen Celica.

2005 7th gen Celica ZR with a few mods on it thus far.

So far i have done the following mods:

Full Pioneer Sound System:

- DEH-P9850BT Head Unit

- TS-C160R 6" component splits (front)

- TS-E1695 6" 3 ways (back)

- GM-6200F 4 channel amp (Powering front and back speakers)

- GM-7200M mono amp (For sub)

- TS-SW124D 12" shallow sub

Injen Exhaust

Injen Cold Air Intake

With a lot more on my todo list just need to find the time and money to do them.

Can't see the sound system in the interior pic below since it was from the site i first saw the car on and just havn't had the time to get new ones taken yet. That and i need to find a good spot for a photo.

post-16961-1176208872_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176208897.jpg

post-16961-1176208913.jpg

post-16961-1176208946.jpg

I was bored so i just went out and snapped a quick couple of pics but i can't edit my post and put them there instead :(

The pics are a little blurry in places, as it was cold outside and i couldn't hold the camera completely still all that well as a result.

post-16961-1176214492_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176214505_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176214517_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176214525_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176214536_thumb.jpg

post-16961-1176214548_thumb.jpg

currently driving a '95 dodge avenger es, but i've recently blown my transmission for the second time. instead of putting that money back into the car i'm looking at purcashing a truck later this month. looking at an '04 chevy silverado SS, pictured below.

specs are:

2003 CHEVROLET 1500 L.T. 4X4 SS SHOW, 83000kms, 4dr, Quad Cab, Black, Automatic, 4x4, 6.0L vortec, Cylinder 8, Gas, 3rd Door, 4th Door, Air Conditioning, Alarm, All Equipped, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Starter, Anti-Theft, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Block Heater, Box Liner, Bucket Seats, Canopy, Cassette, CD Changer, CD Player, Club Cab, Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag, Dual Air Bag, Dual Climate Controls, Fog Lights, Heated Mirrors, Heated Seats, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Running Boards, Short Box, Tilt Steering, Tilt Wheel, Tinted Glass, Tonneau Cover, wow!!check out this immaculate fresh 1-owner 2003 Chev 1500 4x4 Luxury Touring Show Truck..every possible option inc molded runnin board pkg, tint, 22" epic chrome mags, dual pwr heated seats, tonneau cover, custom hood, ect over $11,000 invested,

post-20802-1176215266.jpg

Edited by [hxc]

Still driving the Falcon. Put some Fairmont rims on it, and now has a $1200 Sound system in it.

Just got it back from the panel beaters after my accident. All better now.

post-70235-1176215287_thumb.jpg

post-70235-1176215319_thumb.jpg

it's beautiful.. may i suggest looking into getting an Overfinch body kit for it.. a few posts up from your's, you'll see the body kit for our RR.. we didn't get the sport because it was too much of a "small sports car feel" so just stayed with the RR.

i'll get more pics after the 22's are installed.

compared to other luxury SUV's, i don't think there's anything that comes close to RR.. they're pretty sweet, but not for me. i just like having access to one :p

You mean you're sticking with the Vogue. The sport also is a Range Rover. :p

@ludeboy: Looks nice but why didn't you go for the supercharged immediately? I'm driving one and they're one of the best cars I've ever had!

J.

I Drive a Mountain Bike

Called "Geytany" well anyway quite the extreme name XD

here is my truck, just got it a few weeks ago.

2001 Ford F-150 XL

4.2L V6

4 speed auto

only upgrade thus far is a K&N Air filter, hopefuly getting the intake kit this summer.

post-36116-1177643959.jpg

You mean you're sticking with the Vogue. The sport also is a Range Rover. :p

@ludeboy: Looks nice but why didn't you go for the supercharged immediately? I'm driving one and they're one of the best cars I've ever had!

J.

mainly because the supercharged RRS was just out of my budget....I'm more than happy with what i go though.

For me it's just your average black 2000 Civic HX Coupe... I don't have the money to get what I really want.

During the day I drive a 1999 mitsubishi galant

For my offroad trails and other fun trips I go out with my 2001 Subaru Forester L

post-169609-1177904900.jpg

-2007 Kia Rio LX

-110HP (Currently at 145 w/ some help)

-4 door sedan

-Power everything

-6 speaker audio, 350watt power

2006_Kia_Rio__front.jpg

@ Inertia

Im just after reporting your car stolen.

You really need to block out the plates before posting it on a public forum ;)

Rubbish, anyone walking past on the street outside my house can see them, anyone can see them everywhere i drive theres no differance.