New Apple Product Release Date?

honestly, does it really necessary to expend this much energy to find out if it's the 21st or the 22nd and does it really matter? if it were months/weeks apart then i could see the point in asking... but it's one day.

honestly, does it really necessary to expend this much energy to find out if it's the 21st or the 22nd and does it really matter?  if it were months/weeks apart then i could see the point in asking... but it's one day.

585296725[/snapback]

I want a Mac Mini the day they come out so I get one before they sell out.

I want a Mac Mini the day they come out so I get one before they sell out.

585296803[/snapback]

You should have ordered earlier then. Are you buying from an Apple store or online? If the latter, you will have a bit of a wait now.

The Mac mini's do not get shipped to the stores until the 22nd, and will not be shipped to you until the 22nd either. Order online and it will be shipped after the 22nd, or buy at your local Apple Store on the 22nd.

// Lou

He may have said "next friday", but all of the slides he showed and even the date he said was the 22nd. Clearly Steve made a slip-up on which day of the week the 22nd was on.

If people ordered online and included extras with their order, they may find that their order would be delayed. Some people who ordered just after the keynote have their Shuffle orders sitting in a depot near their home right now.

Steve said "a week from this Friday." That's 7 full days, counting not from the start of Friday, but the end of Friday. Voila, you get Saturday. Steve didn't slip up. It's just that dates can be taken so many different ways.