AutoPatcher XP January/February 2005

hi ...

I didn't see this patch & instead d/l this "AutoPatcher_XP_Jan2005_Full" , do I have to d/l this feb. patch ? :( is there no update available. btw I'm new to this site and this soft. and I really like it .. no need to go to the GREAT windows site again :D

^ OK, first, welcome! You seem to have posted this in the AutoPatcher 2003 thread - Your post however is about AutoPatcher XP, and has thus moved here :D

Not sure I understood correctly, but if you're looking for the Fubruary upgrade to AutoPatcher XP Jan2005, you will find it in the first post of this thread.

I want the arrow back on my shortcuts.  How do I get it back.  I accidentally had thast box to get rid of arrow on shortcuts checked.

585583519[/snapback]

see here !!

Hey Raptor/Flish - trying to reach you guys for a radio interview on the Computer America talk show (broadcast nationwide - www.computeramerica.com).

If you're interesed in doing a 60 minute LIVE interview to talk about AutoPatcher and AutoStreamer, please email me.

Thanks!

carey@careyholzman.com

Calidude: links updated!

Carey934: I don't think I could make it (my timezone is well off!). I guess that leaves Jason, although it looks like he's in the wrong planet, rather than the wrong timezone :p

Carey934: I don't think I could make it (my timezone is well off!). I guess that leaves Jason, although it looks like he's in the wrong planet, rather than the wrong timezone :p

585585365[/snapback]

Well, you and I could use Skype to talk for free and I could record it for edit and playback later in the show... what do you think?

Well done! Many thanks to many people!!!!

Now, it's time to see if it is possible to make it complete in Dutch and keep it up-to-date!

I made some modules available in Dutch, wanted to add them and it turned in to RED :angry: that's not what I hope for.

Got a clue why?

Let me know!

Because they are unofficial! Their functionality isn't affected though.

585619030[/snapback]

The files downloaded are original. So, every change it will be red?

Will anybody use it then?? :rolleyes:

I tried the Dutch Version that has bin made, id doesn't work like it should be :( that's why I thought to waiste my time to make one that will work. :cool:

when I'm done waisting my time
Who will make it official?

So that I can place it on a server and distribute it to the rest that wants or needs the Dutch version...........

1. The Dutch version was done by me, with no real testing. Would you be interested in helping?

2. When an official module is edited, or one of its files is altered, it becomes unofficial. The same goes for new modules. Modules not tested and approved by the AutoPatcher team will be listed as unofficial. This is a security measure we had to take to ensure end-users don't install malware and then blame us for it.

3. Right now three people can make official modules; me, Flishfun and TheBlazingAngel.

/Raptor

1. The Dutch version was done by me, with no real testing. Would you be interested in helping?

2. When an official module is edited, or one of its files is altered, it becomes unofficial. The same goes for new modules. Modules not tested and approved by the AutoPatcher team will be listed as unofficial. This is a security measure we had to take to ensure end-users don't install malware and then blame us for it.

3. Right now three people can make official modules; me, Flishfun and TheBlazingAngel.

/Raptor

585619141[/snapback]

Ooohhhh yeahhh, I am interested in helping! :)

Thanks for the explanation about editing official modules. I have to tell you that it's possible to use some "tricks". Besides that, it would be a pleasure to help!

There was a security issue reported, which affected all releases prior to AutoPatcher 2003 (yes, AutoPatcher XP Dutch too). Maybe you have found something new? In either case, I'd be glad to check out your 'tricks' over MSN or the like.

/Raptor

There was a security issue reported, which affected all releases prior to AutoPatcher 2003 (yes, AutoPatcher XP Dutch too). Maybe you have found something new? In either case, I'd be glad to check out your 'tricks' over MSN or the like.

/Raptor

585619329[/snapback]

The Dutch version will not run on Windows XP with SP2 installed. The error is...shown here....this error is based on the latest release 2005 of AutoPatch

The Englisch version has no problems!! I didn't discover any.....yet... :D

post-101056-1110900459_thumb.jpg

Will contact you later, can it be by email????????

Or you can contact me!

Edited by DaFlapDrol

Yep, you are right about that! I need to install MSN.......when I have done it. I will contact you and tell you more about some changes in the modules :)

rtm1tb: some updates are 32-bit specific so they may fail, but overall, AutoPatcher should have no trouble running under 64bit.