MetaLite

Here is the new vs i've been working on..This time it includes icons, 3 wallpapers, 2 logons, sounds, toolbar and shellstyle.

metalite.jpg

The price is $9.95 and you can find it here

*Note* I haven't stopped making free themes, i'm just doing some premium stuff on the side. If you don't like to pay for themes, or are against what i'm doing all together, then please post constructive critisism about the visual style and not about me.

Also, i've updated my site with a new design, and i have added many new wallpapers and an updated photoshop custom shapes which should make creating toolbar themes a little easier for everyone using photoshop. And yes, they are all totally free.

Website

shapes.jpg

Enjoy.

Edited by Bubbabyte

I would'nt comment, another YOU-SHOULD-PAY-FIRST vs  :no:

585343103[/snapback]

a vs creator has the right to charge for his work and should not be attacked for his decision.

please stay on topic.

I would'nt comment, another YOU-SHOULD-PAY-FIRST vs  :no:

585343103[/snapback]

If you do not wish to pay for a visual style, there are many free ones on my site, as well as wallpapers. Feel free to download them as much as you like. :)

It looks a bit amateur to me, I've seen many other "free" styles which I would much rather use on my desktop, but that's just my opinion. And as clearly outlined by dreamz, it's your decision of whether or not to charge for it.

Good Luck all the same :)

Very good looking bubba. And don't listen to the idiots complaining about you charging for themes.

585343646[/snapback]

You have a problem with name calling don't ya? That statement was unecessary, no one is an idiot because they don't want to pay for something they can get for free somewhere else. Everyone can have an opinion, they voiced their opinion...it's a nice style but it's not nice enough (IMO) that I would purchase it for $10 bucks.

I'm through, good luck. :happy:

You have a problem with name calling don't ya? That statement was unecessary, no one is an idiot because they don't want to pay for something they can get for free somewhere else. Everyone can have an opinion, they voiced their opinion...it's a nice style but it's not nice enough (IMO) that I would purchase it for $10 bucks.

I'm through, good luck. :happy:

585343862[/snapback]

Yeah i have real problem with name calling. Want to know what else i have a problem with? People critisising Bubba for selling his own work. I'm through too. Adios. :sleep:

I wish people would stop using Neowin for free advertising and trying to hock themes. Get a real job. And on top of that, it's just strange looking. Ten bucks? You pay me is more like it.