Winamp 5.08d released!

[offtopic]

Yeah know your roots bang bang ;) what about atari!  :p

[/offtopic]

i got the patch but im starting to think they need attention with those 1 in a week updates..

585375273[/snapback]

You mean like mine? His roots are based around the nintendo, my roots are from Atari and even further back.

anyways, Thanks for the info. this is a worthy update seeing they have some fixes. (Y)

You mean like mine? His roots are based around the nintendo, my roots are from Atari and even further back.

anyways, Thanks for the info. this is a worthy update seeing they have some fixes. (Y)

585375963[/snapback]

I've got one of those ataries if you want me to take some more pics of something lol

585375963[/snapback]

Lol hey now, I started with atari too, but the fact that I got to blow on my cartdiges and nes system all the time made it more fun for me lol.

Now with even MORE rubbish we dont need.  Thank God Im getting a Mac soon.

585375213[/snapback]

Yea, I don't like fixes for security flaws either

/sarcasm

Thanks for the update. I don't know why Winamp users would be opposed to updating to this, with all the 7 seconds it takes to install it.

hmm, I should make my next sig a "know your roots" for the gool ol' Commodore Amiga 500 :D

Oh yeah, I only just downloaded the last version yesterday. Everytime I download something, they update it the next day :pinch:

Thanks for the heads.

I believe that Winamp is much lighter than iTunes or WMP with about the same features: library, skinning, playlist, ratings, etc.

585375265[/snapback]

Although the library is a little too weak IMO to make it a viable alternative, I still use it sometimes though. :ninja:

im still use winamp v2.0 with NO CRAP :)

585381690[/snapback]

yay for using a player with all the bugs and secruity holes that have been patched in 5.x

yay for using a player with all the bugs and secruity holes that have been patched in 5.x

585381749[/snapback]

bug are allway in winamp's crap :) i dont found any big ussue with high risk about v2.0 since version 5.x there is allway security Vulnerabilities hehe

you can find a great list at: http://secunia.com/

EDIT: typing errors :)