Neowin's Official Fantasy Baseball Thread

what happened? 

did that cost you something in the fantasy league?

hey lethal, you're goin down buddy :p

585978089[/snapback]

He missed a pitch with his glove and it broke his other hand.

On a separate note.....

Why do people sign up for a fantasy sport, and never ever check in...I hate trying to trade with a dead manager.

next time we do signups, we are going to require they use their neowin screenname so we can get in touch with them a bit better....I'm half tempted to only invite 'seasoned' Neowinians, so they can be contacted.

/end rant.

damn, i was wondering who had barmes....that sucks....

did you guys see estrada/erstad? i hope they are both ok since they are both on my team :p

On the contrary, I seem to be on a role. My batters are hitting like madmen, my pitchers are actually lasting more than 5 innings, and I have been ripping my opponents offensively the past 2 weeks.

All I need is to get Schilling and Ordonez back to complete my roster. Other than that, I feel confident that I will go up the rankings like I was meant to at the start. For some reason, my pitching was absurd at the start. I got that all fixed now :D

Woah whats with Kevin Brown for Johan Santana trade, a little unfair in my book.....  :hmmm:

586061349[/snapback]

if he's agreeing to give up santana for brown, so be it, his loss.

matsui is finally doing what I've expected him to: be the focal point of my team. He needs to keep that ankle hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

your pitching staff is no better than mine unfortunately. Thanks, though. Mean, you have Colon, but that's obviously not a trade you'll accept or one that is fair.

• 2 weeks later...