[release] Royal Inspirat Special Edition

Couple of things.

1) It sucks that the macish version doesn't work with Firefox (I even tried different FF skins).

2) Are those finder buttons actually supposed to do something? Because for me they are just sitting there, and clicking does nothing.

3) Great job on the macish buttons. They are slick.

4) Link to the folder icons???

Well after taking it out for a nice, long spin all seems quite smooth with the Longhornish style...Again it's nice to see you grace our presence Stefan... :)

One aspect that I did notice (at least on my WinXP SP2 laptop) was using one of favourite apps, CrapCleaner v1.17.090 (latest one), my cursor immediately start getting jerky when the app is opened, and the 'Progess Text' section has some random flashes...

All other apps on my system do not do this...strange

So I loaded up another VS, and opened up CrapCleaner, and all was fine...

I know that CC v 1.17.090 is a popular cleaner app (Freeware & well coded!), have any of our other members also experience this??

Thanks...

btw: Using Qute3 as my FF skin, my scrollbars are the correct size...just like when using any Explorer window...thin :)

Wow.

Is there a dark version of this:laugh:h:

585424784[/snapback]

Either port it to windowblinds and change the color there, or try longhorn alternative from the link a couple of posts up. It's pretty similar exepct for the taskbar and shellstyle.

Couple of things.

1) It sucks that the macish version doesn't work with Firefox (I even tried different FF skins).

2) Are those finder buttons actually supposed to do something? Because for me they are just sitting there, and clicking does nothing.

3) Great job on the macish buttons. They are slick.

4) Link to the folder icons???

585425842[/snapback]

1. It works with hills longhorn skins

2. no they are not, if you read the readme image they are there for looks, you ****

:D

How do you remove the white lines in Firefoxes default skin?

Put this code in your userChrome.css file within your profile:

Code:

/* Remove separators between toolbars */

toolbar, menubar {

border: none !important;

}

It worked fine for me with the default Winstripe & Qute3 skin... :yes:

Can someone give me a hand here? I'm having trouble with converting it to windowblinds. Everything looks pretty decent except for the tray area, you know, right side with the clock and whatnot. It's just white, not skinned at all. Any ideas? I've tried converting both longhornish and macish. Same result. Any help is appreciated. And of course this skin is mindboggling good.

Can someone give me a hand here? I'm having trouble with converting it to windowblinds. Everything looks pretty decent except for the tray area, you know, right side with the clock and whatnot. It's just white, not skinned at all. Any ideas? I've tried converting both longhornish and macish. Same result. Any help is appreciated. And of course this skin is mindboggling good.

585427183[/snapback]

I don't have any problem with porting it to SkinStudio. :unsure:

You mean you have problem with the highlighted area in the screenshot below?

royaleinspiratSS.jpg

Put this code in your userChrome.css file within your profile:

Code:

/* Remove separators between toolbars */

toolbar, menubar {

border: none !important;

}

It worked fine for me with the default Winstripe & Qute3 skin...  :yes:

585427047[/snapback]

Awesome man! That worked wonderfully. Thanks!