Any of you have any of these phones?

Been doing more research, and I've narrowed it down to a handful of phones. Now, I'm not sure what the prices are on these, so I still need to look at that, but I'm curious as to what y'all think of these, should you own any of them.

Motorola V635

Motorola V975

NEC N410i

NEC N830

NEC N840

Nokia 7270

Panasonic X800

Phillips 859

Sony Ericsson V800

Thanks!

-Kyle

that's allot of phones... you should narrow it down more like to 1.  :cool:

585430751[/snapback]

Haha, that's what I'm trying to do! I just wanted some feedback from people who may have any of these phones so that I'd be able to make my decision more easily. :)

Check this site.

www.phonescoop.com

They can answer all your questions regarding the phones you are looking for. Go to the phone section and find the phone you want. All the reviews to your hearts content... enjoy... and good luck... :)

Check this site.

www.phonescoop.com

They can answer all your questions regarding the phones you are looking for. Go to the phone section and find the phone you want. All the reviews to your hearts content... enjoy... and good luck... :)

585435519[/snapback]

Thanks... but most of the phones weren't on there. I got my list from scouring gsmarena.com, but the user-feedback system there is just a bunch of people arguing back and forth with little real information. That's why I posted here, because Neowin certainly isn't a place with a bunch of people arguing back and forth... right? (haha)

Thanks, though!