DesktopX Media center Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Because you are running it widescreen?

It is designed for 1280x1024, so it will stretch funny on any other resolution (one of the disadvantages of Desktop X themes is their resolution dependence).

If that isn't the case I am not sure.

Screenshot

Can anyone tell me why this theme looks like this on my desktop?

yeah this is becasue of your res,but you can set it to look perfect on any res...here is how you can move the objects...it's bit tricky!

Lets First move the Button(Image object) "My Videos"

Right click and uncheck Script Enabled,go to properties and unlock the object,go to states and --->click mouse away..set to no Transparency.

Move the object where ever you want ..you will see there is another (text object)"My Videos" underneath it.you have to move that as well.that is simple just unlock it.

do the same with all other buttons..and then reset the settings as they were.don't forget to enable the script.

And now for icons size : you need to edit the script..it's easy.

right click on "My Videos" icon--->press edit script now the script will show up..go to the line 26...

LINE 26 ----> If ulSize>250 Then Object.KillTimer 1

did you see where it says "250" changing this will increase or decrease the size of icon..set this to 200 or 150 whatever is good for you.,go to the file and exit click apply..you are done.

now for infobar..(if you don't see "Arrow" on lower right side of your screen do this)

go to the DX properties-->Click "List Objects"--> window will be open with all the objects listed, look for the object (DOWN arrow.png)this is not the id of object..you have to look by images..then double click on it and go to properties set the value left=39,Top=79..it will show up on your screen.

For 1280X768 might you have to Delete some buttons in order to see Unoverlaped and working objects.if you still have problems let me know.Good Luck..Hope this will help..