A good site for POSTERS

Does anyone know any good site for FREE POSTERS (movies, actors, cars...etc) so I can print them and put the ones I like in my room :) doent matter the format it can be A4, A3 or else...

Edited by ZOR

Free posters? I don't think you're going to find one of those; the size of the files themselves would be enormous due to the incredible resolution and detail. We're talking upwards of 400MB per poster, and that'd be hell on any server.

You could GIS for large format images... best you're gonna do is probably 1280x1024 for most things, but that will print decently.

585509460[/snapback]

Could u please tell what GIS stands for?? explain a little bit about this stuff...

• 2 weeks later...

You can try asking movie theaters and record stores for free posters from their display leftovers. Alternatively you can make your own large format poster by rasterbating it.

Rasterbator

This website takes your uploaded image and converts it to a multi-page PDF that you can print out and assemble on your wall. Looks great if you take a little time and properly cut out the white borders on the paper.