Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked: Private Info Released

141 sadly doesn't matter believe me

585507421[/snapback]

Yeh.

My parents business kept getting Witheheld numbers at 2-5am.

We rang BT (Now with Kingston) And told them whats being happening. Took a few details and said they will call us back to tell us Caller Tracking is now turned on at our Number.

They called, Witheld number.

BT rang and confirmed the location. No more prank calls :D

ok people, seriously, who the **** cares?  stop obsessing over some rich blonde who has more money that she should.

585507439[/snapback]

No-one is obsessing over her, theyr'e obsessing over the other people she had in her phonebook, I don't think even Paris is so dumb that she'd have her own number listed in her address book.

Now concerning the great Anna Kournikova I wonder how many people called and sang her that god awful "Anna Kournikova it's all over" song.

I've actually refused to look into her private information. It's none of my business and I will not be a part of such childish behavior.

585507247[/snapback]

No-one is obsessing over her, theyr'e obsessing over the other people she had in her phonebook, I don't think even Paris is so dumb that she'd have her own number listed in her address book.

Now concerning the great Anna Kournikova I wonder how many people called and sang her that god awful "Anna Kournikova it's all over" song.

585507445[/snapback]

Actually she does :ninja: :D and no, she sucks, stephen king ( which is in her book ) pwnz!

Edit: what I don't get is what this blonde is doing with S. Kings Phone number :| :ninja: :rofl:

Edited by maudit
  • Like 1

OMG! I saw the whole list and everything.

This is bad for T-Mobile, RIM, RIM's blackberry and T-Mobile's Cust. Service Rep.

Good thing my phone is old school and im still on 2G. :D

I have no respect for any of you making phone calls.

IF any of your private information, CC info, home address, telephone number, pictures with ex-girlfriends (embarassing stuff) leaked all over the net, thing of how upset you would be. Celebrities are no different. They're all upset about this (and probably @ Paris too). You're only encouraging this kind of behavior by downloading the info.

Actually, I just want to know, what would anyone who's calling these numbers actually SAY if the phone picked up the other end...?!! :rofl:

I mean, even if I were a fan of so-and-so, I can't imagine wanting to talk to them, and I certainly can't imagine they'd want to talk to me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no respect for any of you making phone calls.

IF any of your private information, CC info, home address, telephone number, pictures with ex-girlfriends (embarassing stuff) leaked all over the net, thing of how upset you would be. Celebrities are no different. They're all upset about this (and probably @ Paris too). You're only encouraging this kind of behavior by downloading the info.

585507467[/snapback]

CC info,address wasnt posted.

My telephone number is listed, feel free to call me anytime.

Trust me she should be taking pics of her boobies with ex-girlfriends anywayz.

How long until the P2P networks have this all listed?

*looks at watch*

Good thing my phone is old school and im still on 2G.  :D

585507466[/snapback]

Me too, man.. ol' school for life :laugh:

Edit: what I don't get is what this blonde is doing with S. Kings Phone number :|  :ninja:  :rofl:

585507456[/snapback]

I'm sure even the great Mr. King, creator of my favorite TV show, needs to release some tension every now and then, and while Paris might not be the prettiest, smartest, nicest, most caring, or witty, girl around, I'm sure she's always available, which may be all he needs.

That said I think Paris' days of being a booty call are numbered as it seems having sex with her would be too high a liability for most people.

Hmm....

It seems she's missing a number, might I suggest you add this number Paris?

Center for Disease Control - (404) 639-3311

Never know when it might come in handy Paris.

You're welcome.