final fantasy vii oddity

blade

585519616[/snapback]

ABC ?

LOL... sorry, I just can't help my self but thatblade> thing just remind me of that annoyingABC ?b> thing from that guy at the end of his messages...:rofl:l:

I really don't know what to say to you personally, but I've been through the FMVs on the CDs and there is not an FMV for what you are describing. You can play as aries by cheating the game, although this is through 3rd party poking.

ABC ?

LOL... sorry, I just can't help my self but thatblade> thing just remind me of that annoyingABC ?b> thing from that guy at the end of his messages...&nbsp:rofl:l:

585519723[/snapback]

That guy cracks me up, he is so negative....

Anyway - I don't think this is possible...

Did anyone ever access the room in FF7 that had the debug menu?  I never tried but I hear you can change a lot options in there.

585519773[/snapback]

Yeah I did using a Gameshark. You could do some pretty awesome things in there, but it was all in Jap. so it was hard to understand what exactly you did sometimes.

Did anyone ever access the room in FF7 that had the debug menu?  I never tried but I hear you can change a lot options in there.

585519773[/snapback]

I never tried the one in FF7, I tried the one in FF8, which totally messed up my game when I got to a certain point, I think it was because I had Seifer in my party lol

585519773[/snapback]

back in the day...

I had a Gameshark, and went into the debug room

you can give yourself all the materia, all items, all weapons, etc.

Ruins the game though.

• 1 year later...