Pakistan's Tour To India - Cricket Series

Dravid has been playing this very well. I am listening to the radio commantary now and it sounds like a very exciting atmosphere. Too bad Tandulkar got out again. He really wants that record.

Well, he got 10,000 runs in test cricket, it's the 35th century that has been eluding him :(

And the match is evenly poised now....

Well, he got 10,000 runs in test cricket, it's the 35th century that has been eluding him :(

And the match is evenly poised now....

585623934[/snapback]

Great to see him pass 10,000 runs, now just for the 35th century.

SHould be a very interesting day tomorrow. Lets see how many more runs they can get.

Hmm..., wait for another 3 days man..., even in the first test Indians had 4 days and pakistan only a single day...and yet we drew the match which we should have won...

So wait and watch.

Younis Khan & Yousuf Youhana played really well and deserves 100. But they have to play for more 50 runs in order to win the game... :D

Younis Khan & Yousuf Youhana played really well and deserves 100. But they have to play for more 50 runs in order to win the game... :D

585629210[/snapback]

No they don't :wacko: :p

Its still 273-2 and we scored 407.

I think the game is still evenly poised, Let us see what happens tomorrow and see if we can get early wickets.

^^ It doesnt matter if your Muslim that you support them or not. India came back with a nice comeback but pakistan took two early wickets so still have a chance of winning.

^ No way man!

India leads by 147 runs and still have 7 wickets in hand, with dravid still playing..., we will have to wait and see.

The match is evenly poised with India having a slight advantage. But still 2 full days to go...

i don't know what that means. i'm indian.

585634015[/snapback]

It means God willing :yes:

Pakistan 393 all out... (N) even though I'm muslim

585633251[/snapback]

Who cares if you are muslim. We are talking about sport not religion. Its about two cricket teams India and Pakistan, that is all, and India will win :D

Back to topic, it was a good day today, shocking that Tandulkar was given out but I can't spot the umpire, even when I was watching it the first time, I also thought it was out but he should have taken the hint when even the wicket keeper didnt appeal.

Isn't there somekind of norm where the umpire should only give the decision when the wicket keeper and bowler both appeal.

Hoping to also see Dravid's 2nd century of the match, should be great next two days.

Who cares if you are muslim. We are talking about sport not religion. Its about two cricket teams India and Pakistan, that is all, and India will win?:DD

585634660[/snapback]

Well said & agreed completely.

Match is still openif> Indian spinners can bowl well. The pitch is not like Mohali and Pakistan still has a big target to achieve.

Highlights of the day were:

• Sami came back with a fiery but negative spell which consumed Ganguly and took out Laxman.
  • Dinesh Kartik joined Dravid and took the attack to the Pakistani bowlers. He made a very valuable and fighting 93.
  • Dravid brought up his second hundred of the match.
  • Irfan Pathan hit some lusty blows to Pakistan's top bowler Danish Kaneria, shots never seen in cricket so far ..:DD
  • Ganguly not declaring at tea or even when India started losing wickets in the last session.
  • Afridi went about his natural game without much ado but fell just before end of play.

We still have to claim 9 wicket to win... :yes:

Ganguly not declaring at tea or even when India started losing wickets in the last session.

Man, they almost 100 runs yesterday itself, at 4.5 runs a over, they still need around 300 runs which they can get today, if they dont lose wickets..., it was correct decision by Ganguly... ;)

But pakistan played 144 overs in their second innings at Mohali. But always they can't play 140+ overs in thesecond innings, that to in the 4th innings of the match. :p

^ No way man!

India leads by 147 runs and still have 7 wickets in hand, with dravid still playing..., we will have to wait and see.

The match is evenly poised with India having a slight advantage. But still 2 full days to go...

585633912[/snapback]

if india get all out with a lead of less than 250 with 1 and 1/2 days still to go then pakistan should win this match.

585633928[/snapback]

Insha-Allah (Y)

585633966[/snapback]

India wins by 195 runs! :cry:

Man of the match: Rahul Dravid

585642215[/snapback]

Hi all.

India finally wins which they shud had done in first match too.

:sleep:

To start with, Khalil was a poor selection...

We should have got the lead in the 1st innings, some poor shots and poor decision went against us.

The bowlers were not up to the task and gave away easy runs at day 4. All of them bowling individually without any purpose in their bowling. Their were no planning in thier approach.

The pitch was offering more to the spinners this morning, then in the afternoon session. Batting was looking a lot easier in the post lunch session. Early wickets kept Pakistan on the backfoot throughout the day.

We should have got the lead in the 1st innings, some poor shots and poor decision went against us.

585642320[/snapback]

Thats the part and parcel of th game man...

Even sachin was given out, and he was not at all out.. and also bucknor himself regretted for that mistake...