Pakistan's Tour To India - Cricket Series

Excelent win for India. Anil Kumble was sensational.

585642457[/snapback]

He sure was. What an amazing match. Say what you want, Pakistan had a chance during the 3rd / 4th days but we held on. Very good and entertaining test match.

Kumble just shows how amazing he is, taking 7 wickets in an innings and over 10 in the match just is pure class. I still remember when he took all ten wickets in a match, that was a special moment. I was wondering why Ganguly bowled Kumble more than Harbajan, now I know why.

Dravid was also very good. 2 classy centuries, Fantastic batsman and I think we have finally found a good wicketkeeper in Karthik, someone who can bat really well and can keep at the same time.

Looking forward to the next one in my old hometown of Bangalore. I love that stadium.

Can't wait for Wednesday to come :D

Can't wait for Wednesday to come :D

585643432[/snapback]

wrong... Thursday! :yes: :laugh:

wrong... Thursday! :yes: :laugh:

585643983[/snapback]

Yeah Thats what I meant, oops :blush:

Oh well at least I can prepare for the match win on Wed :laugh:

Pakistani bowling is very poor, they need Shoaib Actor. He does talk **** alot but he also takes wickets. I think ODI series will be more interesting when Shabbir and Shoaib comes back.

Pakistani bowling is very poor, they need Shoaib Actor. He does talk **** alot but he also takes wickets. I think ODI series will be more interesting when Shabbir and Shoaib comes back.

585648858[/snapback]

Yeah you are right, they need a more frontline bowling attack, India I think have the same team which is good, consistancy is a big plus.

First of all congrats Inzamam for his 100th tests... :cool: It is 184* Not Out. Well I enjoyed the last ball of day one more than anything when crowd was backing up Balaji, Inzamam was there with a hammer thrashing the ball infront of point for FOUR. Way to go Skipper. Keep it up!!! (Y)

Well remember wht ravi shastri said? It's no use blowling in this track, If it's easy for pakistan it will be gonna be easy for India as well...

Wait and see...

Well remember wht ravi shastri said? It's no use blowling in this track, If it's easy for pakistan it will be gonna be easy for India as well...

Wait and see...

585664690[/snapback]

You are correct, the Bangalore wicket is always like that but Inzaman and Younis batted very well, nice to see some runs from Inzaman.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, we really need some wickets, hopefully in the morning there should be something for the bowlers, if not we are in real trouble

From what i saw today i think this match will be drawn unless either team has a massive collapse which pakistan are known to do and also which could be the case for india because i feel that one could be right around the corner. Hopefully it doesn't happen though.

Well played to inzi and younis and congrats to both for their centuries and especially inzi for his 100th match.

Yeah, congrats to Inzi for one of his best innings I've seen. Very well done. Younis supported him well. But their job isn't done yet. We had a big total on day 2 of the 2nd test, but the team collapsed on the 3rd day. They need to stay and bat til at least lunch. Target of 450+ should be good enough.

Let's go Pakistan.

We Gave pakistan a small trailer as to what we will do tommorow... :)

But i think, this match will be drawn, the pitch is as dead as a dodo!

ofcourse this match is going to be drawn. unless pak sleep back into ordinary form.

BTW tommorrow is time for some whopping by sehwag and the gang ( used to be sachin and gang year ago).

:D i am not going to work 2morrow ( cause its holiday :p ).

Good knock from Younis Khan (267) but ...

But it paled in contrast to Inzamam's free-flowing knock. This was a gritty knock and these are the kind of innings that can save Tests but when you are looking to win, you need to score a little bit faster.

It was a good day today, Good performance by Sehwag at the end but should be quite a chase if we can get at least close to the Pakistani's target then there is a game, other than that, it will be draw and we will win the test series :D

Excellent show by Younis Khan & Inzamam Ul Haq after a torrid start at 5-2, some revival and turn of fortunes by this pair. What's the highest partnership for any wicket in a test match all time ?? i think these two made 324 and they should be right up there amongst the top ones i think.

It's a glee to get India out on that flat track and i bet one of the indian batsman would also make a double-hundred but if we do get a result we will start seeing some extra spin by the middle of day today. Arshad Khan & Danish Kaneria could be main exploits of it.

So far, what a batting display by the Pakistan team coming into this series as written off.