Pakistan's Tour To India - Cricket Series

But lets not critque India in any way, Dhoni (who is he?) and Sehwag played brilliant. Not forgetting the Indian bowling as well, it was a good team performance.

Bring on the 3rd ODI!.  :shifty:

;)

585730899[/snapback]

Agreed, Dhoni is now a legend, I hope he continues to play well, A wicketkeeper batsman is what we need and some of his takes were amazing. At least Dravid can be emergency

:blush:  :blush:

I meant 4-2 in this series. I knew it was a 6 match series, but it was supposed to be  a 5 match series only, after what happned at ahmedabad, we got an additional ODI.

585730945[/snapback]

I thought you meant a 6-0 whitewash, well we can dream :whistle:

I hope Pakistan bounce back, competition is always good and todays game was just that.

Whos calling names, your not bothered with the people saying pakis but when i say summet bout india you are, afterall i was expressing my opinion, there nothing wrong with that is there?

585731326[/snapback]

Read the thread again.

Nobody said "$hitty Pakistan", instead said "beat the $hit out of Pakistan". BIG DIFFERENCE.Also you cant express your opinion in such a way that it violates the rules (Rule #4).

Chill out and grace the defeats as something as learning experience for the inexperienced Pakistan team.

Spectacular performance by Sehwag and Dhoni; however, I have to say that Pakistan played pretty good under the pressure. If India were in that situation, India would not have scored 200.

As I've been saying it before the 1st ODI starts, people who think Younis is only a test player should forget about it. We need someone who can be on crease for a while, and offcourse nobody are there like that accept Youhana and Inzamam.

Look at the difference,

Sachin === Inzamam

Dravid === Youhana

Sehwag === ??? What Afridi? :laugh: You must be kidding!

Look at the difference,

Sachin === Inzamam

Dravid === Youhana

Sehwag === ??? What Afridi? :laugh: You must be kidding!

585733389[/snapback]

Lol... :rofl:

Sachin has around 140+ wickets, does inzi has that? Sachin has nearly 14k runs ,inzi? only 10k (approx.)

Dravid and youhana? Dravid has kept wickets for india, youhana has also done that, but dravid did that for over 125 matches, youhana?

Sehwag and afridi may have almost same strike rate ~90 and 100 res. (ok, more than sehwag), but see sehwag's average and afridi's..., sehwag has 42 runs and afridi has only 23 runs.

Smashguy, i love the way u compare man.... , but i like inzi and sachin comparison the most...., sachin is nowhere compared to inzi :laugh: :laugh:

Why Sachin Tendulkar married an older woman and Anil Kumble married a divorce? Cause the batsman love the balls and the spinner love used the balls! :laugh:

Why Sachin Tendulkar married an older woman and Anil Kumble married a divorce? Cause the batsman love the balls and the spinner love used the balls! :laugh:

585733870[/snapback]

:rolleyes: What does that have to do with the match? :angry:

Anyway next match is on the 9th - Third ODI, Jamshedpur

Should be good. Looking forward to Dhoni and Sehwag batting

OT: Did anyone hear about the winners of the cricketers of the year, All English? :wacko: Surely there have been other players of other countries who all should merit that award.

See here for yourself.

Third one-day international, Jamshedpur: India v Pakistan

Match starts on Saturday at 0430 BST

Pakistan are set to ring the changes as they bid to keep alive their hopes of winning the one-day series against India in Jamshedpur on Saturday.

The tourists, who are 2-0 down in the six-game series, will welcome key batsman Younis Khan back after a fever.

Younis is likely to replace Mohammad Hafeez, while paceman Iftikhar Rao and spinner Danish Kaneria could come in for Mohammad Sami and Arshad Khan.

India are without paceman Lakshmipathy Balaji, who has a side strain.

Source: BBC Sport

Wow they are dropping Sami, Too bad Balaji is Injured also, he has been playing great, not sure about Agarkar, I suppose they need a right hand pacer to complement the lefties. Where is Pathan?

Should be a good game though, 3-0 to us :D

**** this company ... i got a meeting tommorow.. and i have hideous meeting at a company ... i so badly want to watch the match... :angry: :angry: :angry:

all you guys enjoy the match :cry:

585733870[/snapback]

I thought I already saw the most idiotic/dumb post of this month already but NO ! You had to top that :whistle: I guess thats what people do when they dont have anything to back up their arguments.

^^ LOL.  We shall see abt it.

30 mins. to go.....

India 3-0 up in this series :p

585747859[/snapback]

Where are are all you big mouth Indians now heh??? :rolleyes:

i'm here. it's just that i can't watch the game and be on the computer at the same time. seems to me that this series will be a 'bat first and win the match' series.

are yaar MAZZZA aagaya :)

PAKISTAN ne toh KUTTE KI TARAH maar di :p ;)

But it gud 2 c a fightback from pakis after being 2-0 down ..... SERIES IS JUST GETTING EXCITING

So, how good were India again?

This matcbh just goes to show that India are higly dependant on Sehwag, if he fails then good by to the rest

585748889[/snapback]

Your wrong ok. Don't say things like that unless your fully sure. First of all look at Dhoni. 150. Sehwag getting 72. India depend on the whole team to perform. Not just one player.

I'm fully sur of what im saying, so when Sehwag got out why did the whole team collapse, you proved my point exactly, when Sehwag plays so do the rest of the team

^^ LOL.  We shall see abt it.

30 mins. to go.....

India 3-0 up in this series :p

585747859[/snapback]

_|_ Pakistan has finally won the third match by 106 but still 3 to go for the winning series... :p & 4th One Day International betwwn Pakistan and India will be played at Ahmedabad on 12th April 2005... :yes:

Man of the Match: Naveed-Ul-Hassan

I am not really upset that India lost, but I am upset that India lost really pathetically. In 2nd match Pakistan at least scored 298 and lost only by 58 runs while India topped it by loosing by 106 runs.

I'm happy that our team came back very strongly in the series. What a win....and by 106 runs....Salman Butt & Naveed-Ul-Hassan (Y) :yes:

Hi

India has lost the third one day to Pakistan. Well done to Pakistan they played some fine cricket in this match. However the post is about where is the Indian team at the moment. I am not sure why do they keep on picking Tendulkar the guy is not in the form at all, Time has come for Ganguly to step down and not to think about himself for a change. They are some fine cricketers out there but they are not picking them. People like Mongia, Badani and the rest.. why the hell do they keep on picking Y singh...

I have been watching Match ka mujarim on star plus and the selector KIRMANI comes out with some amazing excuses for Gangulay and Tendulkar... Why do Indian believe in the name and staus of the player rather than current form and how they are performing. After all it is a national team. These players have been given chances time and time again and still they are failing and keeping their places....

It's a shame that cricket is not free anymore from bias decisions and favours...

Comments are welcomed!!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=306648