Now if that was in the center of London then I would be interested. Right, better get started on making my first ?1billion then. I'll post in Neowinian milestones if I ever reach that.

Maybe they should build an asylum deportation centre in the same area and a chav housing estate then that would get the price down and maybe if I played and won the lottery big jackpot I could move in :p

Yeah,  that's better than feeding some hungry poor person!  :no:

585586786[/snapback]

you damn right there...

jeez people bring crap into anything "I spent ?2 at BK instead of ?1.50 at McD" - "OMFG have you no cares for the third worlds noes!!1!1"

...ffs - you give so much of a damn? persuade all the governments in the EU and NAFTA and APEC to completely BAN trade tarriffs and subsidies on products for export (subsidies on services is all good). Then take a more active role in charity and aid...

ah crap this is gonna turn into some political flaming thread - can't we just say "oooh, ahhh, nice house, wish I had the money" ...

Well I thought the point of life is doing better for yourself, not proping up some third World government, I bet you that property will be bought buy the King or a Prince of one of those third world African countries you're going on about.

Go around Madrid, Mayfair, New York you will see the biggest most expensive Houses/Flats/Villa's/Appartments are owned by Kings and Princes of starving nations.

Just remember that the next time red nose day is on, or one of those adverts for starving African children, don't complain here about it get off your backside and go protest to the embasy(s) of these countries, your priminister or president.

I wonder if it has a big red button inside that, apon pressing, makes the entire house transform into a big space ship of some sort. For ?70m i would expect something like that. :DD

I'VE GOT IT!!!  :woot:

All we need todo is find 22 neowinians who have a spare ?3.18m each and we're laughing:blink::

585587376[/snapback]

There probably are 22 Neowinians that have got that amount of money. With 0 posts or not.

All systems in the house are computer controlled and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.

hack this mansion ;)