Show your browser layout

Apologies in advance for the poor compression of the screensot - I run 1600x1200 and wanted to cut down on the load time.

My Firefox layout tends to be rather busy, but I prefer to have the most commonly used functions at the ready and logically organized, such as all sidebar commands right by the sidebar itself. I'm especially proud of how neatly the toolbars line up, both vertically and horizontally. For example, the most commonly accessed bookmarks line up with the address bar, and the built in search lines up pixel for pixel with the separator for the extensions tools and session manager. When I'm in a minimalist mood, I can view the page fullscreen with one click and have the sidebar autohide, showing only when I mouse over far left.

Damn I love Firefox. I wish it was this easy to personalize all applications like this; it's one of the many reasons I don't see myself picking another browser any time soon. This from a former die-hard IE fanatic of 7 years.

post-639-1163485379_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
firefox 2.0

tango firefox theme

untitled1cc8.th.png

Nice. btw, I see you're downloading that 50 Vista Walls pack thing - just so you know, not all of those walls are from/in Vista.