Show your browser layout

I actually created my own style of bookmarks, if your interested in seeing what I set up, feel free to click :)

post-42644-1197354770_thumb.jpg

Here's mine, currently viewing my MySpace (and yes I made that awesome MySpace theme myself :p - well proud). I love my browser layout and only recently started using Firefox as oppose to IE7. After this theme AND these all these awesome extensions, I can't even beleive I used Ie in the first place.

As you can see I have a lot of cool extensions. E.g. the music one in the status bar (FoxyTunes) is integrated into iTunes and allows me to change the track, see current track information, etc. Very handy as I don't have to go into iTunes itself to do all that. Also another one I love is the screenshot of the website in the tab :p Yes I am using an Adblock extension, but I don't use it much and especially not for this site.

Lastly, the browser I am using is Mozilla FireFox 2.0.0.11 with the theme Vista Black 1.0

post-194916-1198295320_thumb.jpg

Edited by cJr.

Using Safari 3.0.4 (5523.10.6). I'm bored (yay for Christmas break!), so I decided to make some theater type thing for my site. :p The link that says Resize in the bar uses a bit of Javascript to resize my window to what I want if a site takes over.

post-128416-1198477559_thumb.jpg

How do I upload a pic of my browser?

You can upload it by pressing "Print Screen" on your keyboard when the browser is up, pasting it into Paint, saving it and then clicking "Browse" on the "Reply" screen. After clicking browse, choose your file and then click "Upload".

Does that help?

The link you posted does not work.