Show your browser layout

Hey, since you are going with a Chrome theme, you know there is a way you can get rid of the drop down arrow next to the forward button? You can either add this to userChrome.css and it will remove it. If you do not care, then that is fine. Just a heads up.

#back-forward-dropmarker { display: none !important; }

Mine is basically default Chrome from the developer channel, nothing special.

Opera

164150-MJAA1EQ.png

I really like the look of that Opera, is that just how Opera is these days standard or what would I need to get mine like that?

Thanks

I really like the look of that Opera, is that just how Opera is these days standard or what would I need to get mine like that?

Thanks

Looks like the default theme, with the sidebar enabled and Unite features running.

screenshot20100710at612.png

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6

Theme: GrApple Yummy

Addons: Adblock Plus, NoScript, Fission, Locationbar?, Bookmarks Menu, Download Statusbar, Omnibar, & Smart Stop/Reload

What do you mean?

The style is nice, I like it. But with everything so dark (midnight theme of Neowin + whatever dark theme you are using on Firefox), it would be hard for me to read things. Probs to you though man. Whatever you like.

I have been using the interent for around 15 years (So I am not a newbie).

I do things the way I like it, tomorrow I might change things.

I would show you my desktop, but it has other information that is no-one elses business but mine.

My system is fast, secure and fine.

Doubtful!!

As the other poster somewhat said, holy bats**t toolbar, baby!!

This is my Palemoon 3.6.3 layout

Doubtful!!

As the other poster somewhat said, holy bats**t toolbar, baby!!

This is my Palemoon 3.6.3 layout

I learn something new every day! Checking out Pale Moon^^

The style is nice, I like it. But with everything so dark (midnight theme of Neowin + whatever dark theme you are using on Firefox), it would be hard for me to read things. Probs to you though man. Whatever you like.

Lol, I don't have a theme on my Firefox. Since I'm using the 4.0 beta it works with Aero so you're actually looking at my wallpaper right there. :)

And I love dark themes. Or else My eyes hurt. All of my wallpapers need to be dark and forum themes. What can I say, I love the dark. :p

Full desktop:

vpzsjt.png

Thanks

It is the Omelion skin.