Show your browser layout

Holy eye rape, Batman! How can you read like that? Just curious.

Actually, I think that if the whole screen were dark it would be fine. However, seeing it as a dark image in a light themed browser window might make it seem a bit harsh. There are people who have entire desktop themes as dark too. :D

Though I must say, it certainly makes all of the Neowin user buttons stand out!

Do you have to keep showing the same browser over and over again, it was horrible the last time and it still is.

Although I agree his browser is not really to my taste. I think its amazing that Firefox can be customized to such extent. (Y)

Also this is "Show your browser layout" ;)

Tabcandy for firefox4 .

Just curious, are you using position:fixed on #navigator-toolbox? That's probably how I would do it.

post-1972-12795960668297.png

Home button may go away; I use mouse gestures, but it looks pretty sitting there. New tab button will go away when I can double-click to open a new tab again. "Fx" button may go back to the full-size "Firefox" if I get bored with it. Tabcandy button will be placed on the far left of the bookmarks toolbar, once it's implemented in the nightlies. Otherwise, it's just about perfect for me. At least until some Firefox 4 themes I'm waiting for are released :D

My vim Firefox distinctive style, i did not wanted to imitate identical with each other in here , everybody will have own style. before has not understood, shut up please!

vimperator_firefox3.6_en.png?psid=1

My vim Firefox distinctive style, i did not wanted to imitate identical with each other in here , everybody will have own style. before has not understood, shut up please!

horrible, just horrible.

Shoot me if you want guys but I honestly kinda LIKE it because it's so unique^^