Show your browser layout

How did you manage to change the bookmark folders? I really hate the XP days-looking folders...

I read the one can change them manually but I'm looking for a permanent solution.

Those are the theme's default folders.

Firefox 4.0 on Win XP

323201164157pm.png

what FF4 theme is that your using ? i love those back and forward buttons can you point me in the right direction as to where to get them? is there a stylish script i can use to just use the buttons and not the rest of the theme??

what FF4 theme is that your using ? i love those back and forward buttons can you point me in the right direction as to where to get them? is there a stylish script i can use to just use the buttons and not the rest of the theme??

this theme

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bloomind-ft-graphiteglow/

looks like he has three more that will works with ff4 that have different color schemes

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/5549109/

"Stratiform" too. All "Native Win 7" and "IE 9 like" Tabs with "Link Location Bar" Add-on.

Bye-bye freakin' curved corners... Has been said, Win 8 maybe will bring squared corners too. I really hope so.

post-350150-0-56130400-1301216559.png

"Stratiform" too. All "Native Win 7" and "IE 9 like" Tabs with "Link Location Bar" Add-on.

Bye-bye freakin' curved corners... Has been said, Win 8 maybe will bring squared corners too. I really hope so.

Mind me asking for your code on the URL Drop marker? Love it. =)

Those are the theme's default folders.

My folder icons looks like primexx's on the default theme. What OS are you running?

I have 5 computers running Windows 7 and Firefox has those ugly bookmark folder icons. Two computers are 64-bit (running Fx x86) and the the others are 32-bit. I have no idea why you guys have the "updated" icons and I don't.

Any ideas? Thanks!

This is IE9 RTM. It is nice to be able to drag tabs to the taskbar and use the website as an app. It evan supports jump lists. If the Facebook Icon is open but minimized then it will still communicate with the website and it will show you that you have an alert or message.

post-132753-0-23819800-1301304355.jpg

This is IE9 RTM. It is nice to be able to drag tabs to the taskbar and use the website as an app. It evan supports jump lists. If the Facebook Icon is open but minimized then it will still communicate with the website and it will show you that you have an alert or message.

Nice, but I'm *still* waiting for Neowin to get their act together with IE9. The site is just unusable with it. Not holding my breath though.