Show your browser layout

Finally have the firefox app button how I want it! :D

FuEZ1.jpg

Please tell me how you got your favorites bar like that e.g. no folder icons etc. Thanks in advance.

Heres mine.

sYNk2.jpg

Please tell me how you got your favorites bar like that e.g. no folder icons etc. Thanks in advance.

Heres mine.

Try this code with Stylish or put it in userChrome.css.

.bookmark-item:not(menuitem) .toolbarbutton-icon {
  display: none !important;
}

.bookmark-item:not(menuitem) {
  -moz-margin-start: 8px !important;
}

Try this code with Stylish or put it in userChrome.css.

.bookmark-item:not(menuitem) .toolbarbutton-icon {
  display: none !important;
}

.bookmark-item:not(menuitem) {
  -moz-margin-start: 8px !important;
}

Thanks for the code. I take it i need to create userchrome? if so wheres the path i need to create it in? sorry for the noob question, couldnt see the answer clearly on google.

Thanks for the code. I take it i need to create userchrome? if so wheres the path i need to create it in? sorry for the noob question, couldnt see the answer clearly on google.

The easy way is to install Stylish. Once installed you should see a 'S' icon in your addon-bar. Click that, write new style, blank style, and paste the code I gave you in, add a name, and click save. The changes should apply instantly.

The easy way is to install Stylish. Once installed you should see a 'S' icon in your addon-bar. Click that, write new style, blank style, and paste the code I gave you in, add a name, and click save. The changes should apply instantly.

Got it! Legend. Thank you very much for your assistance!! Don't suppose anyone knows if there is a way to make the addons buttons flat rather then being raised by default?