Show your browser layout

question. why do some people like dark browser themes? I think it's like browsing the internet from inside a cave :laugh:

question. why do some people like dark browser themes? I think it's like browsing the internet from inside a cave :laugh:

because light themes are like browsing the internet from the surface of the sun. :p

It put the focus on the content and it's easy on the eyes. It's also why Aero used to black out on Vista in maximized windows. Many people didn't like it at first, but I loved it.

same effect as well... like dimming the lights while watchin a movie!

lots of media applications are like this as well like movie editors and dj applications.

Since Firefox was testing my nerves with its bloated fluidity (don't know why, but it is impossible to close tabs one by one without having to wait a second or two -- and my Firefox is stripped of heavy add-ons), I decided do give Opera a try. Found a really neat squared skin and it looks perfectly clean!

post-400784-0-23585000-1310453549.jpg