Show your browser layout

Since Firefox was testing my nerves with its bloated fluidity (don't know why, but it is impossible to close tabs one by one without having to wait a second or two -- and my Firefox is stripped of heavy add-ons), I decided do give Opera a try. Found a really neat squared skin and it looks perfectly clean!

Mind sharing the skin? Looks really nice.

Mind sharing the skin? Looks really nice.

Here it is:

http://my.opera.com/community/customize/skins/info/?id=11082

^^

Wasn't the squared tabs part of the default theme of Opera? I remember seeing two options, the default rounded one, and the square one.

In this new update, there is a skin with square tabs (Windows Native Skin), but it doesn't look as nice as this skin I've found.

What addons are you using for this layout?

Seems like SoapyHamHocks answered most of the questions (I'll add the quote below), anyway, the Menu Button is however an add-on called Toolbar Appmenu Button

Stratiform for most of the look. Strata40 squared for tabs, untitled for buttons, windows 7 for urlbar, wave for the icons, not sure what he is using for the app menu though.

Played around with the settings a bit today. This is the result:

8POVR.png

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; Win64; x64; rv:8.0a1) Gecko/20110721 Firefox/8.0a1

RPrxj.png

• 2 weeks later...

Firefox UX build:

firefoxkc.jpg

I sure hope that theme doesn't make it ever into final. Bad idea not having inactive tabs behind a tabbed background.

It put the focus on the content and it's easy on the eyes. It's also why Aero used to black out on Vista in maximized windows. Many people didn't like it at first, but I loved it.

I like my content boxed.