2006 BMW 7 Series

I have to say i see a 7 somethign series when I was overseas in Iraq. It was even armored and that thing looked sexy with the wide body flares and all.

the 90's models were the best imho. shame that ###### bangel is working for BMW now.

only if he knew how many people he was upsetting.

ahh another step backwards for BMW as they still havent fired there Bangle design team yet. Its better but that rear end is awfull. I bet the build qualitys still poor also.

Cummon BMW go back to the old ways ... :(

Any BMWs designed before Chris Bangle went in were much better.

585627765[/snapback]

I agree, I think he forgot what a good car looks like, The new design system is aweful.

Has everyone seen the BMW X3, that has to be the worst one.

the 90's models were the best imho.? shame that ###### bangel is working for BMW now.

only if he knew how many people he was upsetting.

585633770[/snapback]

Maybe he also knows how many people do like the new models within their respective target market.

Its better for 10 people who can afford the car to like the car than for 100 people out of which 5 can afford it to like it.

Personally I think Bangle's designs are awesome.:DD

I actually don't think it's that bad. Germans sure know how to make cars. It's hard to tell from pictures sometimes regarding the design/feel of a car. I bet if you see this car face to face or drive it, opinions would change.

Maybe he also knows how many people do like the new models within their respective target market.

Its better for 10 people who can afford the car to like the car than for 100 people out of which 5 can afford it to like it.

Personally I think Bangle's designs are awesome. :D

585634941[/snapback]

your talking to the wrong man on this one,

I own a E36 318iS and even if i was rolling in it, i'd buy a T1999 M3 Evo SMG, because after that BMW ****** up big time... the new designs don't have the look of a sporty, agrressive sports car. if you crossed the E46 with the E36 you'd have the perfect update for the E36, but the E46+ all suck ass, cos there all pushing too hard to be futuristic, which in my opinion isn't a good tactic.

dunno whats up with you people, the car looks great and I bet you'd probably drive one over what you are driving right now

Also if you are one of those guys who can afford this and don't like it... there's always Audi and BMW and Volvo

Audi's have alwyas been the best looking IMHO

Looks kinda nice. The front is a lot easier on the eyes. I have to say, the front looks like a Lexus (the lights especially, because Lexus makes some pleasing headlight designs) and the back looks like the Toyota Avalon in a way. I actually saw the BMW 7 (2005) on my way home, and this was at night--the whole headlights thing in the front looked real slick and sharp.

I wish I had a BMW... I'd sell it <_<'

585648535[/snapback]

translation = you wish you had an $80,000 dollar car so you could sell it for $70,000??

Why not just wish you had $80,000 then? :rolleyes:

Lately I've felt that the E46 3 series (outgoing generation) and previous 5s were the best BMWs.

This new 7 looks "okay."

The new 7 and 6 look good from the side, but if you look at the front or the rear you just cringe... or at least I do. The 6's rear end looks like a Chrysler for heaven's sake.

I haven't seen a new 3 in person so I won't make judgement yet.

I have, however, seen the brand-new A4 and A6 in person, and I just couldn't stop admiring them. Too bad the prices have climbed so very high.

i've already placed my order for this car. i like it much more than before, what a facelift can do is magnificent. :cool: