Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

duke can thank the refs again for that win.  gotta love those imaginary fouls!

585612481[/snapback]

Ohh no, they weren't imaginary. They were just ass backwards. Redick grabbed a guy's shirt, but he got 2 shots.

585612481[/snapback]

Well if you watched EVERY game of the ACC tournament (Which I did, including the opening round games) officiating in ALL of the games were suspect. Besides, GT had there chances down by two and they could never tie it or take the lead. So it's the refs fault they didnt make their shots.

585612481[/snapback]

Ohh no, they weren't imaginary.  They were just ass backwards.  Redick grabbed a guy's shirt, but he got 2 shots.

585612864[/snapback]

Sore Losers. :whistle:

Sore Losers.  :whistle:

585612947[/snapback]

Better sore losers than sorry bandwagoners. Its ashame Maryland wasn't playing them. If Duke meets UNC in the NCAA, UNC will own Duke.

I'm interested to see how bad Wake will pound WVU if our 3s don't fall again. Ugh.

Duke will own the NCAA Tournament. I know they can beat Illinois, if they have Sean Dockery back in the game. If Sheldon Williams, J.J. Redick, Ewing, Randolph, and Melchioni will be unstoppable against Illinois. Sheldon Williams (the best blocker in the country) will take out Augustine. Anyways I think Duke will win.

Remember to pick your teams already!!

Is there a prize that will come if someone wins?

Well if you watched EVERY game of the ACC tournament (Which I did, including the opening round games) officiating in ALL of the games were suspect. Besides, GT had there chances down by two and they could never tie it or take the lead. So it's the refs fault they didnt make their shots.

585612931[/snapback]

oh, i agree. but it's always in favor of UNC and duke. there should seriously be an investigation. never in my life, in any conference, have i seen officiating worse than in the acc this year.

it's ok though, duke, unc, kansas, and kentucky won't make it to the sweet 16. mark it down :)

oh, i agree.  but it's always in favor of UNC and duke.  there should seriously be an investigation.  never in my life, in any conference, have i seen officiating worse than in the acc this year. 

it's ok though, duke, unc, kansas, and kentucky won't make it to the sweet 16.  mark it down :)

585613002[/snapback]

Ha! All I know is that UNC and DUKE will make it to the Final Four and Duke will go to the Finals vs. Illinois.

Ha! All I know is that UNC and DUKE will make it to the Final Four and Duke will go to the Finals vs. Illinois.

585613012[/snapback]

you forget that UNC now has roy "big game" williams as their coach. look for them to pull the big choke. same goes for kansas. self will never win a big game. thats just how they are. duke has no bench, and they haven't been able to pay off the refs in austin, cuz they are too far away.

Yeah, at Durham. Duke lost at Chapel Hill, so what. UNC has a much better team and you know it :whistle:

LOL, after it took 5 years for ESPN to load, you point me to a score where Duke wins by ONE POINT AT HOME? LOL!

UNC lost against GT which I thought UNC was gonna win but than Duke beat GT.

585613206[/snapback]

You can win and lose on any given day. By all right, WVU should have beatne Syracuse last night, but they didn't. They played a bad game, just like UNC did against GT. My roommate (who is a huge Duke fan) was cheering that GT won because he knew UNC would beat Duke.

Edited by Acid

Hey L3thal. Where did you get the sig with the scored and stuff for the teams? I want some.

585613206[/snapback]

Made it myself ;)

Duke in the final four, mark my word :cool:

Illinois won't make it all the way, that's for sure.

My Cinderellas: Villanova and Utah (Pacific can make a run).

Made it myself ;)

Duke in the final four, mark my word :cool:

Illinois won't make it all the way, that's for sure.

My Cinderellas: Villanova and Utah (Pacific can make a run).

585613366[/snapback]

I agree except for the Illinois part. I

Duke in the final four against Illinois and Duke wins.

Illinois also got an easy ride to the Final Four. But I guarantee Duke will make it to the Finals. Illinois maybe.

Great game would be the Final Four. Duke vs. UNC!!

the only reason duke might make it is because maryland isn't in the tourney. but duke is beatable. more so than the other #1 seeds. hell, duke was 2 games behind wake in the regular season...getting a #1 seed was a nice little gift if you ask me.

Just made my picks. Pretty wild choices :woot: and I'm taking some odd risks but I'm staying with my instincts anyway. Good luck everyone