Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

haha, told ya lethal. big 10 went 2-1. not too bad :p

now we just need a msu vs. illini final. god, how much would that **** of the rest of the country :D :D

and damn, i just have to say, this was the best 4 consecutive games of collage basketball i have ever seen, ever. congrats to wisky for really hanging in there. that was a pretty evenly matched game if you ask me.

Yeah, being from WI I was a little sad, but they really did have a great season. As much as I'd like to have a Big Ten team take the cake, my brother will win almost $500 if Louisville and UNC make it to the finals...

Everyone ready for tonight? I'll be watching sitting at a bar with my bud. Hope everyone enjoys what should be some quality basketball.

wtf is up with these refs?? they are calling every nickle & dime foul on the illini, so far nothing on louisville. and that looked like a charge to me against louisville that was a no-call.

congrats to the illini!!! they really turned it on in the second half.

now the big ten is half way there. lets hope we can get the second half in about an hour.

Where all the UNC haters at now? lol. Finally showed what they can do. Took long enough to wake up. Should be a great game Monday night #1 Vs. #2. Going to be on the edge of my seat all night I'm sure.

Gotta go with the Illini (already said that in another thread) though I won't win the Neowin Picks league even if they do. If you check out the rest of the bracket leaders on Yahoo! the top two guys picked different winners. The leader now picked UNC, the second place guy (3 back) picked Illinois so whoever wins the real game give their counterpart the prize.

On a sidenote, that missed 3-pointer, slam by Roger Powell was one of the sweetest plays I've seen all year.

Congratulations to North Carolina!

And congrats to Sam for winning the NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em.

wtf? I got jipped out of a few points in the semis & finals when it didn't count illinois for me. :angry: It's all good, I was consistently in the 20s throughout the first few rounds, and to finish top 10 + lose a few points on top of that, Nicee! Good game, until next March. :rofl:

dammit, i feel like such a dumbass right now. i didn't realize that i there was a sub-group specifically for neowin. i finished at 30,422 overall. where would that have placed me in the neowin pool?

dammit, i feel like such a dumbass right now.  i didn't realize that i there was a sub-group specifically for neowin.  i finished at 30,422 overall.  where would that have placed me in the neowin pool?

585731974[/snapback]

think you would have been first by 1 pt.

Sam finished 1st with 138pts

ahh shucks. oh well, im just glad UNC won. maybe i'll read the instructions a bit better next year. thx for the quick reply sbweb77.

82UNCBESTEVER (tiggerjmp23)

<<edit>>

strange behavior from yahoo. my place has dropped to 34,364 from 30,422 but mypoint total did not change(139). this happened in the last hour or so so they must still be awarding points and/or fixing mistakes.

Edited by tiggerjmp23