Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Pitt looks awful. Pacific keeps changing up their defense and Pitt looks clueless. And yeah for west coasters i guess makes more sense than niagara-okla since the other two are at the half. This is nuts, I have a TV, radio, and online updates going all at once here. I need DirectTV lol

Looks like UKs going to survive a bit of a scare. Pitt's closed the gap in their game. And my 12-5 upset looks good with UWM up by 12 :)

/edit gah i need Pitt to make this comeback lol

Edited by bigbluepride35

Make that 16 out of the last 17 years that a 12 seed beat a 5 seed. Too bad that's not the 12 over 5 upset I picked. :(

Oklahoma /Niagra here..not to interesting. Waiting for IMO "The Game" Iowa-Cinncy, this is gonna be a war...

585630205[/snapback]

OK maybe a massacre ...this is just sad 27-12 :(

WVU-Creighton has been the only great finish so far. Let's hope tomorrow is more exciting. I noticed that no blowouts like they used to have. I think the biggest win was BC over Penn by 20. What happened to the days of #1s beating 16s by 40 or so? Its true with so many of the best high-schoolers going pro theres a lot more level playing field now. The big programs don't get those stacked teams anymore.

Um looking at you're picks the only thing i could figure is either:

A.) It takes into account that you not only picked a wrong team but picked them in the next round too (Alabama)

B.) Its kind of on a curve and it just distributes from the top person.

I don't really know but that's the only thing I could figure. Just wait until after tonight and see how it is after the first round is done

WVU-Creighton has been the only great finish so far. Let's hope tomorrow is more exciting. I noticed that no blowouts like they used to have. I think the biggest win was BC over Penn by 20. What happened to the days of #1s beating 16s by 40 or so? Its true with so many of the best high-schoolers going pro theres a lot more level playing field now. The big programs don't get those stacked teams anymore.

585632765[/snapback]

i totally noticed that too. almost every game was tight, with many of the underdogs leading at the half.

i can't believe that creighton game....i had them picked!!!!!!!

and then they blew it... :(

Ok, that was too close for comfort... :x

585635234[/snapback]

haha, no kidding.

i hope no one picked new mexico...they're gonna be lucky to score 20pts the whole game!! :huh: :blink:

Anyone else getting screwed on points? I have about 10 correct but it says I have 0 on my score.

585634257[/snapback]

yahoo has been slow on scores, but they will get the scores fix soon.

Now you know why I believe Villanova will beat UNC. They have the 2nd best shooting % defense in the nation below UNC. That will be a great matchup all around :yes:

Well boys, I'm pretty much DONE since i had 'Cuse going to the Final Four. Have fun stressing over your brackets whoever's left. Now i can just focus on my Tar Heels getting it done. :D. You can all hate on them if you want but all I know is so far they're the only 1 seed that dominated their opponent and basically had the game over after the first half. And I think we've seen that Big East teams aren't all they're cracked up to be this year. Don't get me wrong, after the Heels I'm an all Big East guy but only BC of all the Big East teams has TRULY dominated. BUt hey, that's why they play the games. We'll see.