Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Gotta give props to the Big Ten. I thought Mich St. had a chance but I didnt think Wisconsin would pull it off too. I never hated on them to begin with but definitely DIDN'T expect them to outnumber the ACC in the Elite Eight. And as for the Redick thing. Stoudamire had a better percentage during the season from beyond the line anyway didn't he? So IMHO I don't even think Redick is the best pure 3-point shooter in the country. And he (Stoudamire) can create his own shot, as seen against Oklahoma St. I think Redick's overrated, too. Of course, my anti-Duke bias may blur my judgment on that lol.

Gotta give props to the Big Ten. I thought Mich St. had a chance but I didnt think Wisconsin would pull it off too. I never hated on them to begin with but definitely DIDN'T expect them to outnumber the ACC in the Elite Eight. And as for the Redick thing. Stoudamire had a better percentage during the season from beyond the line anyway didn't he? So IMHO I don't even think Redick is the best pure 3-point shooter in the country. And he (Stoudamire) can create his own shot, as seen against Oklahoma St.  I think Redick's overrated, too. Of course, my anti-Duke bias may blur my judgment on that lol.

585673288[/snapback]

anti-duke, that makes two of us :p

but c'mon, all i ever heard this year from the "experts" was redick this redick that, greatest ever, bla bla bla. so sick of it.

omg omg omg are you serious?? refs give another game to UNC? that is awful, that is a crime, wow wow wow

2 steps and a foul. damn, this is a shame.

omg omg omg are you serious??  refs give another game to UNC?  that is awful, that is a crime, wow wow wow

2 steps and a foul.  damn, this is a shame.

585673457[/snapback]

that was a questionable call. I still think unc would have pull it out tho.

They robbed Villanova like they were stealing candy from a baby. Dick Enberg should be fired after his commentary.

Watching replay in slow motion: "There's 1 step, 2 steps, (Ray was in the air shooting the ball) 3 steps. Yup, I do agree with the refs, he took 3 steps."

Shame how Villanova was robbed in this one. They were my pick to beat UNC before the tournament started as I posted earlier in this thread.

P.S. Big 10 still sucks, BroChaos :p

I tell ya what, even if WVU loses this game they have a trememndous amount of heart. That shot to the head Collins took diving for the loose ball just now was insane. And Pittsnogle could be the next Dirk Nowitzki :laugh: .

edit/

Looks like Louisville's the first team in. WVU played a hell of a game. Sorry to see their run end but Louisville deserved it after that comeback. Great game

Edited by bigbluepride35

They've lost. JD Collins can't take it to the glass against Myles. No shot in hell. He's done it twice now, once at the end of regulation and doing it in overtime. Just plain out stupid.

The Illini have a fight on their hands. Actually really posted just to say thanks to my bud bangbang023 for the b*tchin signature. And to pimp out his site Xpression as a sign of my thanks.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

What on earth was that last play by Olson??? Not that I am complaining, but um...you have to shoot the ball if you want to win.

Illinois! Final Four!

i wouldn't have given it to stoudamire either. i don't know what they were doing, but amari is covered and is like 3 for 15 on the night.

what a comeback. i can't even talk right now, my voice is gone, i managed to throw a chair and a couple pillows during the game :p

gotta love having home court. and i give props to amari, he's still miles better than j.j. "i write my own poetry" reddick.

it's nice to be a big ten fan, 3 of the 4 games featuring a team :)

my family is gonna be ****ed tomorrow when i'm ignoring them during easter :p

go big ten!

You wouldn't have given it to Stoudamire? Regardless of his bad shooting game, he is the star of the team who beat OK. St. on a last second pull away jumper. Bad play calling at the end by Olsen.

Looks like the Big 10 will go 0-2 tomorrow ;)

i wouldn't have given it to stoudamire either.  i don't know what they were doing, but amari is covered and is like 3 for 15 on the night. 

what a comeback.  i can't even talk right now, my voice is gone, i managed to throw a chair and a couple pillows during the game :p

gotta love having home court.  and i give props to amari, he's still miles better than j.j. "i write my own poetry" reddick. 

it's nice to be a big ten fan, 3 of the 4 games featuring a team :)

my family is gonna be ****ed tomorrow when i'm ignoring them during easter :p

go big ten!

585677692[/snapback]

lol "I write my own poetry"

Great line.

Illinois is a great team. Absolutely fantastic game.

Hey Bro....did you turn the set off with 3 minutes left like I did? lol...I turned it on another 30 seconds later....I had to support the team, even though at the time I knew they were gonna lose....wow

You wouldn't have given it to Stoudamire?  Regardless of his bad shooting game, he is the star of the team who beat OK. St. on a last second pull away jumper.  Bad play calling at the end by Olsen. 

Looks like the Big 10 will go 0-2 tomorrow ;)

585677736[/snapback]

watch the replay. Head was all over Stoudamire. That's why they didn't get the ball to him, and thus, the crappy play at the end. Olson.....great coach....not too original.