Best game EVER made!

Post the:

Title of the game.

Year of the game.

Game platform.

Mines:

Chrono Trigger ( 1995 ) Snes

585634874[/snapback]

That's a good one, but I'd give the nod to Final Fantasy VI (1994,SNES).

I'm likely going to get beat down for this but...

Crimson Skies (PC)

or perhaps

Rainbow 6 - Rogue Spear (PC)

Crimson Skies had a great unique story and missions, lots of easter eggs, and was creative in letting you build and arm your own ship (and paint it).

R6 - RS was just a great follow up to the original Rainbow 6.  I spent far too many hours playing this game...

The only other one that might get my vote would be Battlefield 1942 (PC) - if the category was multiplayer.  A truly great game that will be played for years to come...

585637039[/snapback]

Do you remember that mission that you couldnt be seen??? that was ultra difficult at this time but I think I made it somehow...

Rogue Spear is one of the best and SuperMario Bros for Super Nintendo is also pretty good. Max Payne rocks too!! :yes:

this is easy...

The Legend of Zelda: Orcaria of Time

N64

10/10 - most reviews :D

a close second goes to

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

gba/snes

2002/1992(my year)

:yes:

edit: fixed spelling mistake

Baldur's Gate 2

PC

1998-ish

Plus its expansion, Throne of Bhaal. Its the best RPGs ever made and one of the best games ever made period, plus it can take 100s of hours to complete, especially on your first time trough it. Me, I'm on my probably 6th time playing it all the way to the end, though I've started countless new games I just decided to scrap later cuz I wanted to make a different character.

Half-Life

PC

Also 1998-ish

Need I say more?

Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 !

Theme Park/Theme Hospital

Total Annihilation

and..

Lemmings :cool:

585681507[/snapback]

I cannot believe that only 1 person in 9 pages has seen the light that is Total Annihilation, 7 years and still kicking!

I cannot believe that only 1 person in 9 pages has seen the light that is Total Annihilation, 7 years and still kicking!

585688049[/snapback]

I agree, Total Annihilation and all of its expansion packs are the best. TA and the early C&C games are the only "old" games that I still play today.

They should create ahuge poll over the internet where you vote for the best game in each catagory ever, then the top 3 of each catagory go into a final, absolutly every game ever made.

Chrono Trigger

Squaresoft

SNES

Final Fantasy VII

Squaresoft

PSX

Super Mario 3

Nintendo

199?

NES

Diablo

Blizzard