Alcohol 120% Updated - 1.9.5.2722

great news to see they finally released a new version but it doesnt seem to be much in the changelog that that has been improved but what can i say...a great app. proberly one of the most i use to this very day! :cool:

I've never seen the utility of that app unless you make illegal copy of some cd/dvds with protection

I mean, Nero can do anything.. 120% bypass protections... so

anyway, thanks for the news but I personally dont need this kind of app

I've never seen the utility of that app unless you make illegal copy of some cd/dvds with protection

I mean, Nero can do anything.. 120% bypass protections... so

anyway, thanks for the news but I personally dont need this kind of app

585669580[/snapback]

Despite the obvious posibility of using it to illegally copy software, there ARE other purposes. For anyone who's ever purchased a video game for $50 and gotten the CD scratched up, you know what I mean. Not to mention running disc images off a HD is very handy, and performs much better than from a CD drive.

I'm glad to see they finally updated this! Although, I would have thought the changelog would have been much longer than this since it's been so long since the last release.

Somehow this version totally messed up my shell. Explorer started crashing <_< .

585684085[/snapback]

it was your...destiny

Well somehow it was a clean install of XPSP2 :blink: .

585684530[/snapback]

meh works fine on my sp2 just fine and i use nero amongst other burning apps too

meh works fine on my sp2 just fine and i use nero amongst other burning apps too

585684615[/snapback]

So you can normally associate it with cue and stuff and then double click on it?

Awesome!  What a great app.

585667996[/snapback]

you need to compress you sig. 350kb is too much, its unfair to those still using dial up.

theres no need, it should be 100k max. try changing it to a gif

So you can normally associate it with cue and stuff and then double click on it?

585685419[/snapback]

Yes

Although I have dvd decrypter burn all my cd and dvd image files :) - I have the formats set to associate with alcohol though ebcause when right clicking them you can mount them to a virtual drive

Yes

Although I have dvd decrypter burn all my cd and dvd image files :) - I have the formats set to associate with alcohol though ebcause when right clicking them you can mount them to a virtual drive

585685557[/snapback]

Meh :( .