Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

Well theirs no point looking at the past now is it. No arsenal fans are braggin about the unbeaten run. Fact is that  this might be Shearer's last year. Van Nistlerooy has been a bit what you say he is. But after his injury he has changed. He now is much better at long range shots etc.. and van nistelrooy would probably round for another 7 years or so. Ha

585690569[/snapback]

he can be around for 100 seasons for all i care but he will NEVER EVER be as good as Alan Shearer u shud be proud of shearer being english and what he did for english and the english game.....Dont forget he turned manu down and all them trophys he cud have won with you to play for his home club newcastle and have PRIDE !!!! :yes:

he can be around for 100 seasons for all i care but he will NEVER EVER be as good as Alan Shearer u shud be proud of shearer being english and what he did for english and the english game.....Dont forget he turned manu down and all them trophys he cud have won with you to play for his home club newcastle and have PRIDE !!!! :yes:

585690578[/snapback]

actually the blackburn chairmen wouldn't let him go to man u

actually the blackburn chairmen wouldn't let him go to man u

585690589[/snapback]

LOL ACTUALLY !!!! It wasnt the chairmans choice it was shearers choice PLUS he also turned down manure when he was playing for newcastle ;)

Home club? I know his hometown is newcastle. But then why was he at Blackburn. Where he mostly set all his records up. He as i recall won the premiership with them. Then he went to Newcastle thinking he would win the premiership. and they were on their way but Man U completed one of the most famous comeback in premiership history to claim the throne

Home club? I know his hometown is newcastle. But then why was he at Blackburn. Where he mostly set all his records up. He as i recall won the premiership with them. Then he went to Newcastle thinking he would win the premiership. and they were on their way but Man U completed one of the most famous comeback in premiership history to claim the throne

585690601[/snapback]

hOME CLUB- THE TEAM HE SUPPORTED AS A KID AND SUPPORTS GET IT? ;)

Shearer came to newcastle cos he wanted to play for us simple ...he cud have left in the past 7 season when we didnt win anythind but did he? NOPE!

Shearer didnt break any record at blackburn apart from being premierships top scorer to seasons in a row he broke his 250 mark at newcastle and is 9 goals from newcastles all time top scorer jackie milburn !!!

Shearer started his carrear at southmapton at 17 where he came on in the 70th minute as a 17 year old againest arsenal and scored a hat trick , he started at soton becos his best friend gave him trials at 15 ad he played for them then daglish signed him for blakburn but he wanted to move onto his home club and he did and turned down manure in the process ;)

Stick with leiscester mate and stop being a glory hunter, youve probably never bin to a man u game in your life and support them becos there "good"

its our year no doubt, everyone is already writing us off against utd but i think we can come up with the goods, we are amazingly on form 8 wins from our last 9. shay has conceeded to goals in the last 6, and quiet frankly we are amazing!

LOL Van nistlerooy is nothing apart from a goal poching tap in merchant he aint no striker the whole man u team have to work round van nistlerooy Shearer is a proper striker 250 premiership goals all time top scorer  :yes:

585690557[/snapback]

Yes, The united team revolves around Ruud :rolleyes:

He's been out for a couple of months, oh how we struggled for goals without him :rofl:

Yes, The united team revolves around Ruud  :rolleyes:

He's been out for a couple of months, oh how we struggled for goals without him :rofl:

585690660[/snapback]

LOL YES go check yafigures mate u cudnt even beat cyrstal palace LOL

I've checked my facts, urm, i think you need to recheck yours ;)

http://www.footballanorak.com/standard_for...date=2005-03-22

Look at that, hmm, who's top of the form table now, a week ago, last month? ;)

585690682[/snapback]

Yeh in form yeh

you just beat fulham 1-0

You lost againest ac milan TWICE 1-0

You drew with crystal palace 0-0

Just beat portsmouth 2-1

Yeh your in form :no: LOL listen if crystal palace can draw with you with half a team im sure we can beat you lot ;) Im a newcastle fan and i will be at the game ...enjoy the game on tv wont you ;)

Lost to AC Milan..yeh, there ain't much shame in that...my bet to win the Champions League...talking of champions league, how far did Newcastle get? :rofl:

Lost to AC Milan..yeh, there ain't much shame in that...my bet to win the Champions League...talking of champions league, how far did Newcastle get? :rofl:

585690704[/snapback]

You got kncoked out by a chelsea reject you had a full team wheras they were missing jaap stam and the player voted best in the world andri shevchenko :yes: Were still in europe thank you mate ;) whats the point in being in it if ur not gonna win it ?? LOL biggest club in the world and knocked out by a chelsea reject :laugh:

yes we beat portsmouth who you happened to draw against! you are so in form :p

585690709[/snapback]

and u drew with Cystal palace who we happened to beat 2-0 you are so a great team :laugh:

LOL another man u fan? from london this time  :laugh:

585690719[/snapback]

aren't other fans allowed to see reality? if you're such a good team why can't you beat arsenal/man u/everton/chelsea?

You should know being a Newcastle fan :rofl:

585690720[/snapback]

Should know what? Im a newcastle fan and prud i attend every game and am a proud Geordie ?? and you? OH let me guess u support manure cos they "good" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aren't other fans allowed to see reality? if you're such a good team why can't you beat arsenal/man u/everton/chelsea?

585690723[/snapback]

We knocked chelsea out the fa cup , we were unlucky againest arsenal to get beat 1-0 , man u just cheating like fckers to get a win at st james and we drew with everton 1-1 ;)

If were not a good team then why are w in the fa cup semi finals still in europe quarter finals bin to champions league quarter finals and not by spending ?30m at a time on players;))

You knocked a second string Chelsea out of teh FA Cup, and talk about luck, their keepr got sent off and Wayne Bridge got injured after they had made their 3 substitutions.

you keep saying "europe", keep in mind that's the uefa cup, not Champions league ;)

You knocked a second string Chelsea out of teh FA Cup, and talk about luck, their keepr got sent off and Wayne Bridge got injured after they had made their 3 substitutions.

you keep saying "europe", keep in mind that's the uefa cup, not Champions league ;)

585690753[/snapback]

AND? there keeper got sent off in the 93rd minute FFS!!!!! didnt make much difference how was it there second string side when they spent millions on the players they played??

Europe is europe your out were not SIMPLE ;)