Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

What??? Are you crazy? Man U actually WON something last season. Newcastle finished 5th or 6th and Man U finished 3rd and won the FA cup. End of story

585691322[/snapback]

God u must be really proud that the biggest and richest club won the fa cup againest millwall and finished 3rd in the league WOW !!!! :laugh: and check my last post i said what we did then is more than u ahve THIS season ;)

Another Glroy hunting man u fan who dont know nothing about football ???  :happy:

585691440[/snapback]

two negatives = positive hehe :p

And judging by yuour posts in this thread, you know the least about your football...

Yes because fighting is the way forward at football matches. How neanderthalic are you ?

Celtic fans have won awards for good behaviour in Europe, there in the past were a couple of "incidents" but the FIFA Fair Play award was nice to recieve.

585691187[/snapback]

i jus like watchin retarded scots kikin 10 bells o ****e outta each ova:D:D :rofl:

two negatives = positive hehe :p

And judging by yuour posts in this thread, you know the least about your football...

585691458[/snapback]

LOL considering youve got about 10 facts wrong so far i think you know **** all ;) Im a 13 year season ticket holder at newcastle and attend every game ;) and you?

Cos its not about Arsenal ;)

585690985[/snapback]

Which year did Newcastle United actually win a domestic trophy?

What were both the scores against Arsenal home and away this season?

Why are Newcastle fans the most obese in Britain?

Why are the female supporters so dam ugly also?

LOL considering youve got about 10 facts wrong so far i think you know **** all ;) Im a 13 year season ticket holder at newcastle and attend every game ;) and you?

585691522[/snapback]

Care to tell me which facts i got wrong exactly?... :whistle:

585691646[/snapback]

over 50 years ago!

LUCKY 1-0 againest aresenal at st james we hammered u but the dirty cheating ****s kept falling over with all the foreigners

OBESE??? U never been to newcastle ?

UGLY??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Pot calling the kettle black coming from london yaself LOL

U aint got a clue ur probably another match of the day fan who sits and home and thinks hes a fan LOL Im a newcastle fan and a proud one at that ...I thought many of you english lads wud have liked to see shearer lift a trophy in his last season as he has been a great service and shown what loyalty really is in the game and aint no wayne roon ey or alan smith bull****tter :crazy:

Go figure ...Read the thread back and you'll see ;)

585691699[/snapback]

G.C.S.E. English language a challenge for you?

I have been watching Arsenal home and away 29 seasons, as for T.V. I don't watch T.V.

You keep hoping Newcastle win something, ohh, they did, most annoying supporters that whine trophy season-after-season.

I would rather support Middlesboro or Sunderland rather than Newcastle.

G.C.S.E. English language a challenge for you?

I have been watching Arsenal home and away 29 seasons, as for T.V. I don't watch T.V.

You keep hoping Newcastle win something, ohh, they did, most annoying supporters that whine trophy season-after-season.

I would rather support Middlesboro or Sunderland rather than Newcastle.

585691881[/snapback]

whine?? we havent won anything for over 50 years YET there is still 52,000 inside of st james week in week out :yes:

whine?? we havent won anything for over 50 years YET there is still 52,000 inside of st james week in week out  :yes:

585691930[/snapback]

'There are'.

585691646[/snapback]

erm how many arsenal supporters went 2 st james?

why r u a noob hed?

why do ARSEnal supporters smell?

do you wear a skirt?

over 50 years ago!

LUCKY 1-0 againest aresenal at st james we hammered u but the dirty cheating ****s kept falling over with all the foreigners

OBESE??? U never been to newcastle ?

UGLY??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Pot calling the kettle black coming from london yaself LOL

U aint got a clue ur probably another match of the day fan who sits and home and thinks hes a fan LOL Im a newcastle fan and a proud one at that ...I thought many of you english lads wud have liked to see shearer lift a trophy in his last season as he has been a great service and shown what loyalty really is in the game and aint no wayne roon ey or alan smith bull****tter :crazy:

585691693[/snapback]

rite on m8 newcastle birds the most shaggable in england

obese? look at the arsenal fans they so fat they dont ever sing or even stand up!

ever heard a ground as quiet as highbury? :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I find this childish as well  Stop wasting your time mate. You won't win

585692030[/snapback]

Win what? Im stating facts your stating bollox that your making up !!! you havnt got a clue mate stick to leiscester like i said cos u clearly dont know about premiership football ;)

rite on m8 newcastle birds the most shaggable in england

obese? look at the arsenal fans they so fat they dont ever sing or even stand up!

ever heard a ground as quiet as highbury? :rofl:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

585692107[/snapback]

Its why its called Highbury the Libary !!! not atmosphere at all :huh:

Look i support who i support. I don't care if you want me to 'stick' with leicester. I'm a Man United supporter since the day I was born, and there is no way in which to stop me in who i support.