'Wrong queue' for Star Wars fans

'Wrong queue' for Star Wars fans

Fans plan to camp out until 19 May

Star Wars fans have started queuing seven weeks early for the opening of the final movie - but appear to have camped outside the wrong cinema.

Dedicated fans are lining up outside the famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood but have been told it will open on 19 May at a cinema a mile away.

Producers opted to open the film at the ArcLight cinema, making it unlikely other cinemas in the area will show it.

But the fans are refusing to move, believing the news to be false.

BBC News

Ouch, that's gotta burn :D

This news is all over the local radio stations down here in socal. The movie may or may not play there and the owners are unsure of this as well. It's not like "the movie is not playin here and thats final, so leave" like the news is making it out to be.

how sad its just a movie, i wonder what jobs they have if they have jobs, "my mother supports me, she gave me money to see the movie"

Reminds me of the Triumph the Insult Dog video of the star wars geeks...man that was funny, look it up if you havent seen it

and I bet some of them are dressed up as Stromtroopers  :laugh:

585742468[/snapback]

"Star War fans riot" i would love to see this in the news, the police vs. Stormtroopers and jedis fans. a large crowd of them fighting :pinch: plactic light sabers and all...it would be a nice episode of COPS

how sad its just a movie, i wonder what jobs they have if they have jobs, "my mother supports me, she gave me money to see the movie"

Reminds me of the Triumph the Insult Dog video of the star wars geeks...man that was funny, look it up if you havent seen it

585742350[/snapback]

Me and some coworkers just watched that Triumph clip last week because we were talking about it... One of the funniest bits of TV EVER.

It is on this page towards the middle or so. If you have not seen it ENJOY!!!!

585742350[/snapback]

lol, it was pretty funny.

the correct answer is: who gives a ****

haha I love that clip. Finally, I can now save it to my collection of funny clips.

585743592[/snapback]

Sweet. (Y)

Once I found it for this thread, I did the same exact thing and saved that sucker, I cant watch it over and over and still laugh every time...

Triumph to The Guy Dressed up as Vader -

"Is this the button you press to have your parents come pick you up?"

Even though I personally think waiting in line NOW for a movie that comes out in May is very pathetic, I still feel sorry for them! All that wasted time!

DOH!