Michael Vick herpes suit

Chad Pennington might edited....

Let's keep this focused on Vick....

585752763[/snapback]

Oh Eli Manning certainly would have it and it would spread to anyone five feet around him. ;)

Oh no, now we have two similar sounding football players. Ron Mexico and Plaxico Burress. Mex and Plex would sound awesome if they were on the same team. It's pretty

Vick is an idiot if this is true. As someone said before I thought the NFL did strict random blood testing. Surely they would be able to detect this, but I guess they would not release that kind of information. I guess they are going to have to change that Michael Vick experience commerical. Right after the kid scores a TD on the ride he has to be given an STD. ;)

Tom Brady wouldn't give anyone herpes! :yes:

585751093[/snapback]

No, he'd give them gonorhea. Ugh I have no clue how to spell that.

Anyway,

I don't like Mike Vick, at all. But, if you have an STD, you can't freakin' go around spreading it. Come on now.

If i were a judge i'd say "if you weren't a ###### you'd never have contracted it in the first place, plus i fine you $4908750495097456 for wasting the courts and my time....case closed."

Hell no. The NFL doesn't test its players for herpes.

the doctors check out their balls before every season or something like that to see if anything is wrong.

the slut probably deliberately didn't want to use a condom hoping she would have his baby then get heaps of money from child support. she got herpes instead :rofl:

I think Michael Vick is an extrordinary athlete, but I also feel that his conduct off the field is a growing trend in today's sports. If you have an STD, you should be required if not by law, than shere compasion to let your intimate partner know of your condition. To willingly infect another person is the equivilant to persecuting them to death. Along with Randy Moss who feels his conduct is warrented just because he is a "star" and makes lots of money, these players are not building a solid foundation and positive role models for our youths.

• 1 month later...

need i remind u of the kobe case, same deal, big rich superstar gettin sued and they didnt do it, mike vick being the #1 qb in the nfl is wiser and knows that he needs to focus on nfl and not fool around with some roadies

Ugh..don't feel sorry for either of them.

585745122[/snapback]

yeah, they're both at fault... and she's in it just for the money... you know how many law suits there would be if everyone sued because they got an STD? give me a break... anyone who thinks differently is a moron.