Download Matrix Movie in 30 Seconds

spend $40K+ on a college education ;)

i had i2 access for a little over four years and the speed is absolutely ridiculous. ahh, memories :D

how can i connect to it?

585772522[/snapback]

like the current internet it's only being used by USA government and universities. Hopefully they could build in some sort of control into this one to prevent such rediculus misuse.

Heck how bout people with 10megabit internet1 :| ?

meh... I1 is still doing alright :ninja:

585772448[/snapback]

I Got 10 MB ;)..i looove my broadband...

i think the matrix could maybe take...1 hour ..maybe..i dont dl movies....

30 Seconds ey? Thats cool however when I read 25 hours with normal Internet I couldnt help but laugh. 8000/1000 here in AUS and it would take say 1 hour or something for that 4.7gb

****ing things over how? you mean by protecting their assets? Why don't you just come out and say "I'm a cheap ass media pirate and I hate that companies would dare protect themselves" That way you're being a lot more honest about what you're saying and you don't falsely accuse the movie and recording industry of wrong doing when you are the criminal.

Internet2 needs real control. You should be able to track exactly where a worm came from. You should beable to just pull up IP address and Name, address for everyone on the internet. Todays internet is rediculus. Pirates, spammers, virus writers, hackers, social engineers, ALL run rampant on the internet. even if it comes down to the US government monitering everything going on, what ever it takes.

Shhh! Don't talk about Internet 2!

Fortunately, the MPAA and RIAA don't have direct access to it yet, but they do have a couple lackeys within i2hub that are f***ing things over for everybody. Ah well, I don't share anything illegal, so I can't get in trouble.

585772714[/snapback]

My DVD-Quality I think they meant a full 9 GB DVD, or maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I've got ADSL2+ 20 Mbps/1 Mbps line, and it kicks ass :yes: Which makes half an hour for the full 4.7 disc, if my calculations are correct.

I really think it will be a while in the USA until internet2 is released to the public. :yes:

There is too much money to lose if they just go from the current broadband speeds to that. It's like all of the PC's we buy. There is always money to make buy updating the performance of them, little by little. Now to think they are just going to go from Comcast's 6 mbit to that is unrealistic to me. It'll be at least 7 years until we see that. This country is made of money hungry business bitches :angry: