[preview] Shine Style

Hello people.

I've got another creation up my sleave, and i want to finnish it.

about a month ago i showed a icon set on aqua-soft but i lost the psd in a reformat

anyway, i've started this today, and aim to finnish it withing the 30days of the trial.

it's an msstyle.

as i've only really made the frame diffrent at the moment, but i plan to do as much as i can.

Edited by deathmedic3rd

it's good ... it needs work. The scroll bars are .... eh, and you need to change the default close/maximize/minimize buttons. Don't let a couple of comments discourage you. Release it, even if nobody uses it, it may give someone else an idea for a VS of their own.

it's good ... it needs work.  The scroll bars are .... eh, and you need to change the default close/maximize/minimize buttons.  Don't let a couple of comments discourage you.  Release it, even if nobody uses it, it may give someone else an idea for a VS of their own.

585780308[/snapback]

Own any afx?

Here's the deal.. ignore the people's comments about how bad it looks - - now im not saying you should be proud of this, but go back to your work bench and try it again.. but instead this time -- dont post it until you have one your really proud of.

I'll let you off :D as you probably just wanted some comments.. so its cool, hope to see some visual styles from you in the later future ;)

It would have been good had he had encouragement. I swear some people are so odd recently. Its like if someone decided to invent the alphabet and they only had ABC and you went "OMG IT S*KS! GO GET A LIFE" instead of "Wow thats a great idea. It needs some work in my opinion."

Its like if someone decided to invent the alphabet and they only had ABC and you went "OMG IT S*KS! GO GET A LIFE" instead of "Wow thats a great idea. It needs some work in my opinion."

585780662[/snapback]

Or maybe it just sucked alot and no one wanted him to waste his time?

well you've certainly stopped him in his tracks, no more wasting of his time.

"it started and ended today." that is the saddest thing i've read all day.

the only thing that sucks around here are the critiques that use the word "sucks" as if it meant a damned thing.

I, personally, find it hideous. That said, I don't see any reason for you to stop working on it if it's something that you like. Just make it for yourself, not for others.

this is on par with a bunch of the other stuff that gets posted around here and eaten up by most of you ****tards. try goin easy on the new guy and bein a little harder on the folks you think you are supposed to think make perfect styles.

telling someone their work sucks or is hideous is ****** up and stupid. telling them to get back to work and start over is even worse. if youve got a problem with what he made tell him how he can make it appeal to you, don't expect anything good to come out of anyone if you arent willing to put some effort into them.

now, the real problem is most of you don't even know what sucks and what doesnt. yall fail at having any artistic integrity whatsoever ;0

keep workin on it if thats what you enjoy deathmedic.

I, personally, find it hideous. That said, I don't see any reason for you to stop working on it if it's something that you like. Just make it for yourself, not for others.

585781104[/snapback]

true. you just started it today. what do you expect. i thik it has some potential.

obviously its not finished - you said you started today.

by the way its not that bad at all really. considering you started today.

i think you posted too early.

play with it for a few days then when the it starts to get in more finished stage post it again.

this is on par with a bunch of the other stuff that gets posted around here and eaten up by most of you ****tards. try goin easy on the new guy and bein a little harder on the folks you think you are supposed to think make perfect styles.

telling someone their work sucks or is hideous is ****** up and stupid. telling them to get back to work and start over is even worse. if youve got a problem with what he made tell him how he can make it appeal to you, don't expect anything good to come out of anyone if you arent willing to put some effort into them.

now, the real problem is most of you don't even know what sucks and what doesnt. yall fail at having any artistic integrity whatsoever ;0

585814478[/snapback]

thank you.

585814478[/snapback]

thank you for that Bant

:D

Perhaps you feel like tutoring him, Bant? :laugh:

585814478[/snapback]

thank you bant :)

i have a new idea just recently for a theme, but i won't be posting it here, not ever, not after what you 'people' have said.

if you are intreasted, go have a look at aero-soft.com in a few days..