World's 10 Tallest Buildings

The Sears Tower is the tallest out of all of them as the antennas on top reach 530m. Pretty cool diagram though. I wonder how big Canada Tower in London is compared to those other buildings...

The Sears Tower is the tallest out of all of them as the antennas on top reach 530m. Pretty cool diagram though. I wonder how big Canada Tower in London is compared to those other buildings...

585794422[/snapback]

The tower at Canary Wharf (One Canada Square) has 50 floors and is 800 feet (244 metres) high.

It is the tallest building in Britain.

585794422[/snapback]

that's not a building though, just a section of a building raised up.

also, it seems to count the radio towers for buildings in china, but not others, take a close look at the chart.

i thought to myself wheres the CN Tower but then i read building and not free standing structure. CN Tower stands at 553m/ 1815' btw :cool:

i thought to myself wheres the CN Tower but then i read building and not free standing structure. CN Tower stands at 553m/ 1815' btw  :cool:

585794474[/snapback]

i had the same thought... even back in high school. i was like.. wheres the CN Tower... but it's not a "building" in office terms.. just a structure.

I wanna go back to my hometown and see the IFC.  :(

dL

585794511[/snapback]

In my opinion, IFC is not that spectacular to be honest.

Sure it's very tall and all that, but Bank Of China or HSBC building has much better decoration and has more futuristic designs.

Sometimes I wish Bank Of China was as tall as IFC... it would rock!

fascinating. interesting to note that only 2 are from the states, and if u cound taiwan as a part of china, 6 of them are in china. doesnt matter where they are, they are all incredible works of engineeering.

I am not really impressed with the new tower being built in New York. Only 70 stories. The new building being built in Dubai is something that will be breath taking. I can not even imagine something that tall right now. Being on the deck from there is going to be amazing.

cn tower still hightest man make point on earth

Cntower2.jpg

585794995[/snapback]

looks good in the pictures...but when you are near it its not that impressive :no: