XBOX 360 IS HERE!

Just for the sake of keeping everything in one thread this is the image i posted earlier. It's broken and I cant find the edit button.

1114229643.jpg

EDIT: Should we make this thread the definitive XBOX360 thread scince its all here??

585816254[/snapback]

I agree, can the mods make this the DEFINITIVE XBOX360 thread?

Well, well, well...

Just looking to that...

I found some errors on thoses pics (but after more time I seen that it was the harddrive)

But anyway... still the eject button there...

Also this box (we can call it a box again?) is to small...

Well, X-Box 360 should have 3 PowerPC processors inside...

So huh...

I know that the G5 is really a small CPU...

But did you seen the actual cooling system??? O.o

sc003.jpg

So... how they cool the 360?

That why i'm sure that it's a faky one...

OK, another here:

xbox360pop35fd.jpg

...but it doesn't seem to match up with the other photo that shows the DVD drive and left hand side. Plus there's something weird going on at the top of this pic.

its got dual fans

585816937[/snapback]

Even there... The actuall G5 have somewhat like 5-6 80mm fans...

This 360 can't even handle one..:|:|

Edit... pics wasn't show in first...

But......... what is that pic?

well if the controlers are wireless what happens when say you are sitting playing your xbox 2 and the people next door have an xbox 2 cud be fun :ninja:

They have most certainly a way to connect those like you do now with wireless keyboards and stuff.

Have to say that this Xbox is looking really nice.

Gotta have a chipped 360 when it?s released;))

this one isn't real, that's a photoshop fake with a perspective transformation of the front side, smoothing the top side, and the right I think it's just an imagination of the author...

OK, another here:

xbox360pop35fd.jpg

...but it doesn't seem to match up with the other photo that shows the DVD drive and left hand side. Plus there's something weird going on at the top of this pic.

585816943[/snapback]

It says "XBOX 320" on the side logo.

OK, another here:

xbox360pop35fd.jpg

585816943[/snapback]

Fake. simple photoshop with the crappy "my girlfriend" watermark over the front, the colony released top, and some random X on the top.

Try harder next time ;)

I don't so much mind the new design, though TeamXbox seem to think that the little silver thing on the end is different in the two images because of a newer design..... well, I think it's pretty obvious by the button indentation in each image, the bottom one is with the removable HDD tray in, and the top one is with it ejected and a little silver flap covering the hole.

Here is the comparison in question, in case anyone was unsure what I was smoking. :happy:

EDIT: Upon even closer inspection, it looks like the entire end area is a drive bay cap.

The one lacking the "40GB" on the side would have that whole plastic "lump" come off by pressing in the button, and then the HDD would have it's own little plastic lump/handle attached to the end with the HDD capacity listed in the chrome area.

Either way, here's hoping that 40GB is the smallest capacity. :D

Edited by Zeni

Not sure of the validity of these pics, but they look all right to me.

Although why they are taken on a PSP I don't know. All the pics seem to match up though, and if the second one isn't a real picture it's very well done.

Xboxcontroller1.jpg

Xboxcontroller2.jpg

Xboxcontroller3.jpg

Xboxcontroller4.jpg

Xboxcontroller5.jpg

Xboxcontroller6.jpg

...man it's been a while since I've posted on Neowin.

Edited by Destian