XBOX 360 IS HERE!

Just for the sake of keeping everything in one thread this is the image i posted earlier. It's broken and I cant find the edit button.

1114229643.jpg

EDIT: Should we make this thread the definitive XBOX360 thread scince its all here??

It does indeed ^_^

EDIT: Qkslvr: My pic was posted 40 mins before that one dude. I simply reposted with a new URL cause that one broke. Apparantly you cant edit posts after a period of time either.

hey guys, i was on ebay and i searched for xbox 360 and i came accross this website, it must have something to do with it because it has a big power button of the so call new xbox...

http://www.ourcolony.net

585816295[/snapback]

Umm.. before I have a hack attack .. what is ourcolony.net.. :ninja: :whistle: :devil:

If you look closely on the second pic it says 40gb :)

I take it from this we'll be downloading games more often rather than trudging to the shop :D

I think it looks quite cool :) Now, knowing that the hard drive slots in on the left of the system, I wonder what that oval shaped thing is on the front-right of the machine? I'm guessing that it's a slot for putting in controller battery packs to charge them but who knows :)

It's nice, maybe could be better but I definitely don't think that's "ugly".

585816773[/snapback]

I agree, the close up pic is nice :)

I like it better than the xbox 1 design