-= Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 Beta =-

i installed it...and its giving me some probs...

do i just go to add/remove programs and pick restore previous windows config?.....and would i lose my emails in outlook express?...or is there another way to remove iesp1..........

System Restore maybe if you have Windows XP/ME. I dont think there is any other option apart from that (apart from an OS reinstall anyway).

well....that sucks....i disabled system restore....

when i had a virus it kept restoring it so i disable it...

hmm....im still thinking of trying add/remove programs and just pick uninstall Internet Explorer 6 SP1 Beta...:s

does anyone else know if this works?

How come nobody even tries to look up for a solution and just purposes a re-install/format???

Mystical112 - just go to Add/Remove Programs and remove "Microsoft Internet Explorer SP1"; it will remove SP1 and you won't loose your emails.

Originally posted by pagal

How come nobody even tries to look up for a solution and just purposes a re-install/format???

Mystical112 - just go to Add/Remove Programs and remove "Microsoft Internet Explorer SP1"; it will remove SP1 and you won't loose your emails.

Because its BETA software. Anyway i said i didnt think there was a way to downgrade. I only said they were about the only solutions APART from reformating. Anyway If you install beta software and something goes wrong you have no one to blame but yourself. Am i right? :cool:

pagal - thx...i removed it...and everyhting still there....thx...

RobertH - tru, but most beta stuff is removable now-a-days....there was an uninstall opition for it....i just wanted to know whether i'd lose my stuff or not....

Indeed pagal :), but i assumed that he had already tried add remove programs when he said..

do i just go to add/remove programs and pick restore previous windows config

:)