Official WinHEC 2005 Thread

Well, I got my little site up...however I think I will just post everything into this thread...or maybe ill do this thread and also to my site...we shall see...

I landed in Seattle yesterday afternoon. Those of us who are around...want to meet this evening at the Sheraton lobby at 4:00-4:30PM today? We can meet up, then head over to the Convention center for registration, and then go back to the Sheraton for the x64 dinner.

Just show up if you want to meet. :)

cool guys, take pics of you guys all makin out okay?

lol just kidding, but it sounds like a date! :shifty:

ok ill stop with my useless posts

edit: ok something not so useless

"Stay tuned here for my first blog entries about WinHEC 2005, where Microsoft will unveil Longhorn features like Aero Glass and Aero Express, release its first public Longhorn build since last Spring, and ship the x64 versions of Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I'm heading to Seattle on Sunday. See you at the show!

--Paul "

aero will be unveiled? idk about that.....

Feel free to PM/Email me as well.

Besides Cream and I, who else is staying in the Red Lion?

FYI, I'm in Seattle.. got in last night after a little delay on my flight (got to my room at ~1am PST).

I'm staying at Bellevue, right next to the MS campus. Told a friend that I was coming to Seattle...she insisted that I stay here. :p It's a 25 minute bus ride to Seattle, so it's not a problem.

So when/where are you guys planning to meet this evening?

DAMMIT I WANNA GO!!!!...:D....meh...can't afford and don't have the time.....school = bad....anyways...make sure you take a lot of picture guys!....even though I'm a Mac Used my self, Longhorn and IE7 is still worth checking out....I'll wait to read lots of good stuff...:D