XPM Classic

Hey guys and gals!

I've been stupidly busy as of late, but at night I've been finding myself fiddling in StyleBuilder. I was after a theme that resembled Classic, with with some colour. Not as much as Codename Opus however, this one is really a classic based theme.

Preview...

XPMClassic.png

I'm extremely happy with it at the moment, I've been using it to develop on for a few weeks and it's still as appealing to me, I hope it's like that for anybody who fancies the look of it. I used bright blues for buttons, scrollbar hovers etc to remind me that summer is on its way!

To do:

Tabs

Start panel (erk)

Taskbar

I'm using the Codename Opus widgets (tickboxes, sliders) so I do not have to touch them (booyah!).

ETA: 2 weeks...

BTW: Please refrain yourselves from "That looks like XYZ" (not seen anything like it personally!), I've been developing this using only classic with no influences whatsoever. Been away from the scene for months!

I'm loving it b0se! Slightly unsure of the min/max/close buttons... maybe make them a little larger, or closer together... But overall, it's sweet, can't wait for it.

Glad to see you back in the scene b0se :(Y)Y)

Preview looks great!

Radish?

585830054[/snapback]

Hey Rad! How's it going buddy? :?)

Regarding the captions, they are spaced like that on purpose, closer = clustered. I've put a lot of thinking into this theme, things are as they are for a reason. You'll just have to trus(Y)e (Y)

woo, i can't wait for it b0se. thanks for the hard work (Y)

585830061[/snapback]

Hey spacey!

Edit: acedriver: They both have blue in it, looks about the only similarity to me!

Hey Rad! How's it going buddy? :?)

585830077[/snapback]

Not bad - thanks for asking, hit me up on MSN if you need some help with the shellstyles mate:))

Radish?

Yea if you need help on the shellstyles. Just hit me.

j.k

Sweet jesus that visual style looks nice. Can't wait to use it...

by the way what about W9DProm?

Wow, that looks great. Too bad I'm on a Mac now... Hopefully there'll be a port by somebody after it's been completed...? /me pleads to anybody who's good at ports :)