XPM Classic

Again looking great, still love your previous ones and im on hmmxp for a while now but this seems like a pretty good replacement. :D

Keep up the good work!

Could you atleast post what you have done to keep us interested?

585989923[/snapback]

Hehe, he could skip town for a year and we'd all still be interested!

I think we're all a little more anxious than usual because the amount of themes that have been pumped out these days has dwindled a bit.. (or is that just me).. especially b0se-quality ones ;)

I think we're all a little more anxious than usual because the amount of themes that have been pumped out these days has dwindled a bit.. (or is that just me).. especially b0se-quality ones ;)

585989931[/snapback]

It is not just you. I have found myself saying the same thing of late.

I agree, we havent seen many good ones. I keep finding myself change back to windows classic just because im tried of the same old things (ten similar luna variations, ten similar longhorn mockups, etc..).

im still waiting for new stuff (hopefully) from sz1, chaninja, b0se .. Themes from these three is a godsent gift :p

Yahh I'm so sick and tired of the same old themes....nothing seems to fit anymore. We need new clothes, our old ones are mismatched with holes in them. :D

Not sure if this has anything to do with hs absence, but he might be working on a new website. if you check, you will see that he has a new website in his profile here, but it isn't up yet. He might be planning a whole new website to show off all his stuff. just an idea.

Not sure if this has anything to do with hs absence, but he might be working on a new website.  if you check, you will see that  he has a new website in his profile here, but it isn't up yet.  He might be planning a whole new website to show off all his stuff.  just an idea.

586021561[/snapback]

Well Web 9 Design has been up for ages now.