How much should I advertise this for?

I'm going to advertise my PC in the local paper and a few other sources. It has the following specs:

2.67ghz P4 Processor

512mb DDRAM

80gb Hard Drive

120gb Hard Drive

Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb DDR

Onboard sound

Sony 52x/32x/52x CD Re-writer

Pioneer DVD+-R/RW 16x IDE Dual Layer

Floppy Drive

6 USB Ports (2 at front, 4 at back)

2 Firewire Ports

Ethernet Port

TV Card

Trust 4000P 5.1 Home Theatre Sound System

Lexmark X1150 All-In-One Printer, Scanner & Fax Machine

Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard

Microsoft Optical Mouse

Trust Graphics Tablet

Windows XP

EDIT: Forgot to add, the case has one clear side, I have 2 L.E.D fans, and a few coloured IDE cables. The other side has a black applique (a skull with a gun).

Basically the whole works, but I wont be including the monitor. How much should I realistically advertise this for?

I'd say an even thousand, USD. I guess in pounds that'd be, what, around 600?

585843597[/snapback]

yes it is around that much, but that seems a bit high to me. What does everyone else think?

I'd say an even thousand, USD. I guess in pounds that'd be, what, around 600?

585843597[/snapback]

I'd say higher, considering printer/scanner/fax too?? Great specs btw.

Well, how long have you had it? Couldn't be that long.

Almost as good as a brand new PC, and the things that are now not the latest can be made up with the extras that you are including like the TV Card, Graphics Tablet, etc. and those Hard Drives (200GB Combined) so I say around ?650

Well, it sounds like you all agree around the same price mark, im glad I asked here because its more than I would have advertised it for myself :)

Cero - In answer to your question, ive had this rig for about 1-2 years, but a lot of the extras ive added since then, such as the writers and tv card.

So guys, do you think I could advertise this in the paper for say, ?650? I could then knock it down ?50 to secure the sale if someone wanted to barter.

EDIT: Bear in mind that im NOT including a monitor in the sale.

So guys, do you think I could advertise this in the paper for say, ?650? I could then knock it down ?50 to secure the sale if someone wanted to barter.

585846424[/snapback]

Yep that seems about right.

Why do you want to sell it anyway?

Yep that seems about right.

Why do you want to sell it anyway?

585846465[/snapback]

I want an Apple Mac. I'm fed up of Windows crashing, getting errors when I try to use my peripherals etc. I don't want to format every 2 months like I have to with PC's! :)

EDIT: To try to prevent a flame war before it even starts: im sure not everyone has these problems, or doesnt have them a lot, its just my personal experiences over the years, also it would be interesting to try a different platform :yes: