MPAA targets TV download sites

If you hang around some of the public IRC channels, a lot of the people are lost and confused as to what's going on :p

585923879[/snapback]

Haha! Damn IRC nerds, that's hilarious.. I bet they're all confused haha

Im not condoning it but i download the shows to watch because we dont get them over here for at least a year, maybe more, if they actually got off their ass and thought "Hey ive got a good idea, why dont we air it around the world at the same time" then a lot of people wouldnt warez the stuff. MPAA can kiss my bottom i wont stop downloading 24, Joey, Will and Grace, etc...

585912608[/snapback]

I too don't get TV shows at the same time as the US, it does take quite a while for them to the UK and Australia. I can see alot of people downloading TV shows for this very reason, It's understandable. Wait 2 months? (estimate irrilivant), or wait an hour? Most people would pick the latter, more TV bittorrent websites will bite the dust, It's only a matter of time. It makes you think, will BT become extinct? (For warez purposes), if that does become the case. IRC servers will be the last major factor (apart from rubbish P2P clients like bearshare and limewire), in the warez department.

Thats why you idle.

585923530[/snapback]

If you weren't in the channel when they went +i, how can you idle? I'm guessing you can't (other than someone inviting you)?

If you weren't in the channel when they went +i, how can you idle? I'm guessing you can't (other than someone inviting you)?

585924313[/snapback]

Yeah, and the temp site isn't even up....Oh well, Usenet was always better anyways.

EDIT: As long as you grab the show within a few days of coming out....