xbox 360 controller port

I'm assuming thats the charger input, but hey who really knows!!!!

its not for charging its to plug the XBL headset in.

585923097[/snapback]

no, the top port is for connecting the controller for charging the bottom one is for the xbl headset

edit, yeah it is a damn nice controller. reminds me a bit of the dreamcast controller with those trigger buttons like that.

Yeah, the controller looks damn fine but too bad there aren't back buttons like on Thrustmaster's Firestorm gamepads. Hope they release one for Xbox 360 in the near future:

dessous.jpg

ill say recharge.. cause everyone else does.. and it makes it just that bit more true :D RECHARGE LOL

didnt microsoft said that xbox360 controllers will be compatioble with PC / windows ???

how is supposed to work :?? with an external usb cable pluged to the controller ?

or with wireless Oo?

didnt microsoft said that xbox360 controllers will be compatioble with PC / windows ???

how is supposed to work :?? with an external usb cable pluged to the controller ?

or with wireless Oo?

585923197[/snapback]

The controllers charge by connecting them to any USB 2 port (X 360 or PC), so therefore, when you connect your X 360 controller to your PC to recharge, you can also play with it. Whether they release a base unit for the PC that allows you to play wirelessly has not been announced.

the front port is for the USB cable and the back port is where the headset is plugged, the two flat ports with the jack in the middle is because the headset has the volume control and mute control on the wire. thats the main difference with the actual design of the headset where the volume and mute control are located on the device you plug into the top controller port. :ninja: :shifty: ;) :whistle: :yes:

the front port is for the USB cable and the back port is where the headset is plugged, the two flat ports with the jack in the middle is because the headset has the volume control and mute control on the wire. thats the main difference with the actual design of the headset where the volume and mute control are located on the device you plug into the top controller port.  :ninja:  :shifty:  ;)  :whistle:  :yes:

585923698[/snapback]

did you look at the picture i posted?

the bottom port is the usb and headset.

did you look at the picture i posted?

the bottom port is the usb and headset.

585923865[/snapback]

do you work for MS? :ninja: :whistle:

anyways... let me make this more simple for you...

how do you play on XBL, use the headset and recharge batteries on "the same port" at the same time? the port you speak of can only take "one" cable at the time and the image you provided says so. the port on the front of the controller is the one for the USB, simple as that.

Edited by Spartan_X

Wow - the controller looks really good from that angle. :yes:

585923107[/snapback]

no.... looks like the first one with a added bit at the back :-)