[Definitive] Sony PS3 Thread

did you guys noticed that sony droped the old PS font in favor of the one used for the spider-man movies? take a close look at it and you'll see what I mean... :p

585930328[/snapback]

Most likley will change..

The controller may make a great dildo :D.

585930334[/snapback]

2 for one special

I agree...:(...everything was rocking hard till this....man..that controller I really don't dig...

585930296[/snapback]

Don't worry, Sony has forseen the future problems with wireless controllers and adapted. You see when you get frustrated at a game and throw your controller the cord usually saves it from going too far away from the system. You get up out of your seat and pick the controller back up.

Now with the new PS3 controller, they have addressed that issue by making the controller double as a boomerang. You get ****ed off and throw the controller....no problem!!!! in a matter of seconds the controller comes back to you so you can continue your gaming.

boomerang1uh.jpg

Don't worry, Sony has forseen the future problems with wireless controllers and adapted. You see when you get frustrated at a game and throw your controller the cord usually saves it from going too far away from the system. You get up out of your seat and pick the controller back up.

Now with the new PS3 controller, they have addressed that issue by making the controller double as a boomerang. You get ****ed off and throw the controller....no problem!!!! in a matter of seconds the controller comes back to you so you can continue your gaming.

585930344[/snapback]

HAahahha!! Great shiet dood. .. Like how you came up with the come back to you thing. .. didn't really expected that cause I don't throw my controller around much :D. Good idea though.. . .

Ill defently purchase devil may cry for the PS3 seeing as it owns on the PS2.

-DannyGlass

585930341[/snapback]

Yeah I am too after seeing those photos! They look better than the PS2's Grafics!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

585930344[/snapback]

and also is able to knock out each other after a good split screen gaming sesh.

Actualy the controler almost remembs me of that south park episode where Mr Garison makes that bike thing with the ... wierd control system !

look at the details on that Devil May cry shot...every detail on the gun, his hand...wow...

585930348[/snapback]

Yeah I know it looks cool huh?

look at the details on that Devil May cry shot...every detail on the gun, his hand...wow...

585930348[/snapback]

I don't see any nose hair, not that detailed. This game will fail surely because of that!!

As you all have seen Grant Turismo 4. .. . Imagine what Gran Turismo 5 will look like!! Seeing that GT4 has great graphics already and Physics. .. I guess the cars will look 10x nice just like DMC did!! I Can't wait until GT5 Pics!!!!!!

Big announcement was the verification of a new GTA for the ps3.

585930359[/snapback]

yeah I found out 10 min. ago!!! That killzone picture looks tight!!!!!!! Look at all the details!!!!!!!!

GT5 is slated to finally have car damage in it. Should be interesting to see considering the ps3 should easily handle the calculations needs to accurately show damage on the models.